Window cleaning here

The strategy is to have 2 people cleaning windows at the same time. And you get done twice as fast.

Trying to sell your services based on being cheaper than others is a dangerous and foolish game.

What about selling based the fact that you can offer a higher quality service? Leave price out of it and sell on quality. You need to get the payment that you deserve for offering something others cannot.

Thanks, well put. Iā€™m going to edit the ā€œcheaper than competitorsā€ part out.

ther is a company that has been doing that for years across most of canada. they are more expensive than everyone else by far.

Whatā€™s their name?

canadian property stars. they hire anyone with a pulse. take them out in a 12 passenger bus with wfp shopping carts on a trailer. some of their people make nothing and quit some make alot.
i did canvassing and on the spot cleaning in 2014 and 2015 and will hopefully be doing it again this year.

1 Like

better to have 2 knocking till you get a deal then he cleans it while the other keeps knocking.

1 Like

Interesting, and they donā€™t clean the insides?

Or take out screens that are outside?

they have no ladders, they do not remove screens. they did not do insides last i talked to them. itā€™s a convenience thing
i donā€™t remove screens from outside either. i will remove from inside if we are in/out cleaning.

1 Like

(sample question)

Potential customer: ā€œWell if Iā€™m paying $ā€˜Xā€™ Iā€™d like my outside screens removed tooā€

You:

LOL. 2 people are never twice as fast. If you donā€™t know that then, here is your free lesson.

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

How about 2 people cleaning the SAME window at the SAME time?

:sunglasses:

And then you use a 3rd guy to wipe the drippys

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

I am not interested in arguing or semantics, in practice there is not a 2x multiplier.

Being silly now.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bye

Youā€™ll be back Dan! And when you get here Iā€™ll be waiting for you with a warm hug and a friendly smile. Because I love you. :fist:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like