Window logo / hour signs

Exciting! Can’t wait to be where you are! I sent off my LLC paperwork last week and I’m chomping at the bit to get it back and open my bank account to get the ball rolling.

3 Likes

Nice we can help each other out with things us Newbies find issues with and how we get past them. And watch both companies grow. Glad to see others jumping in cause I’ve seen posts I’m starting but not ready to go outside yet. LOL

2 Likes

Im all about the microfiber nowadays also have always used a SEA SPONGE if you wet it lightly and use a smaller squeegee (12" or less) to go around the letters/signs will come outbetter…Less water less drips…For 3 years we did an atrium with huge numbers that were glued on to the glass-no frame at top had to put sectionals on the metal numbers…massive drip problems.Got the job because last firm refused to deal with the drips-it was monthly plus a 12 floor hirise above so well worth the aggravation but id be lying to say we didnt pull hair out during summer/winter in extreme temps especially with windshield washer fluid which if you use it you know it drips so much more than soap/water .

2 Likes