Window Screen Hardware

Hey guys I need help identifying and finding where to buy the following screen spacers. I have searched like crazy for these little vinyl pieces but I dont know what they are officially called and I don’t have a clue on where to buy them. So any help would be appreciated.


Also I know the tracks are horribly dirty I plan to clean them all out when I go back to put in the screens I am building for this job.

Swisco has the most styles I’ve found but still hard to get some styles if you dont know manufacturer.

Window screen retainer clip


have you tried calling the company that sells the window? they may know…

The windows are pretty old and I can’t find anything remotely like it on the internet so I don’t think I will be able to get any duplicate hardware. I decided to make a bracket from a small piece of screen frame. I hope I can get it to do the same function. Thanks for the idea though.