Window screens

What do most of you use to clean screens ie; cleaning solution, brush towels ect.

Welcome.Tide with bleach alternative applied with a scrubber then rinsed and dried, or my new favorite a small power washer. If you search this topic within this site you will find many way to skin any cat.

IPC eagle screen washer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen magic. Hands down fastest and best product for cleaning screens

Define “best”

I agree!! However, in AZ we have a lot of sunscreens if I lived in an area were it was only bug screens I probably would just use my own version of the IPC washer.

a small powerwasher is fastest…when they are really dirty tide with bleach works great. Just don’t let the soap dry on the screens at all!

We run a soft bristle truck brush dipped in pure water over the nylon mesh, then tap the frame on a hard surface to knock off excess water, wipe down frames and they’re perfect.

Screens are by far the thing I hate cleaning the most when it comes to residential.

Get the IPC eagle screen cleaner, you won’t regret it

Ditto.

It seems like very little of residential window cleaning is actually about cleaning the glass itself.

I don’t like don’t screens but it is a necessary evil. I use the same solution that I use to clean the windows with. Scrub both sides of the screens and then towel dry. That has been working so far.

Thanks,
Todd

Pristine Window Cleaning

Hey Todd, I was doing that too…but I found that you really need to rinse the screen after scrubbing.

I usually clean the interior windows and sills. I then scrub the screens outside and rinse them. I then do the outside windows. By this time, the screens are dry and I put them back in…good as new.