Would this be too difficult to WFP?

This is how I measured the building, just around the corner from the previous picture. What am I doing wrong that it looks like 60’ not the height you all estimated?

How I do it is to say the door is 7’ then use that image in my head to hop up the building. It might be 50’.

I see how that works on the shorter section, then wouldn’t the glass to the left probably be another 10’ feet or so?

Sorry for my ignorance, this is all really new to me

Thank you for helping me understand

Maybe another 7. But probably only about 5’.

Also, you buy a 50’ pole, you can add 4-6’ on it just by holding it.

Oh, and you can buy like the unger straight “gooseneck” thing which will give you another ~12" if you need it. Add them as needed without having to buy another pole or extension.

The xero poles @Alex have an extension for them so go as big as you want.

But I will tell you once you get to 5 stories wfp gets really squirrely. 5 stories is my limit and it’s a good workout. After doing some 5 story windows the 4 will feel awesome. The second story is cake.

Makes sense.
I was looking at the Unger nlite, due to the main pole is only 22’ which I think I’ll like for my residential clients. (Not a lot of tall houses in my area)
I don’t have the funds for a whole hi-mod set but maybe a hi-mod base and not the extensions?

Sorry, currently Xero poles max out a 40’. If you want a top quality pole over that height check out the Unger nLite.

4 Likes

I just learned something…sounds like youve done this before. Thanks for the schooling.

Even on tippy toes?

1 Like

I do it all the time man.