Would you consider yourself a window cleaning MASTER?

Also keep in mind, Liquidators are much easier to use in the smaller sizes. I have a 22" Lqdtr, and it is tough. Does Polz ever make a video using the 22?

2 Likes

He used to make videos using 50" channels but they werenā€™t liquidators. Of course I donā€™t think the 10" channel idea from our friends across the pond is for big storefrontesk panes.

I love watching the masters on YouTube hoping some of it rubs off on me. LOL

1 Like

Haha ā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen one

And i ask that out of sincerity because Polz is an awesome window cleaner. Iā€™d watch that video in a heartbeat to see how he does it.

He did do a small video on the original Liquidator 22" but think it was on his old catalogue that was trashed. I have one and rarely use it. Definitely a no go with Excelerator. I can get decent results with it on large glass with a fixed handle (I use an original black handle that Iā€™ve epoxied the hell out of), but, itā€™s more trouble than itā€™s worth. I actually find it excellent for straight pulls. The only problem is, very rarely do I do straight pulls :slight_smile:

1 Like

itā€™s ok, this is (mostly) a very accepting community, you donā€™t have to be straight.
:joy:
:cactus:27

2 Likes

hope this is of some use guys

3 Likes

very nice, are you cleaning up the bottom off camera or leaving it?

sorry i donā€™t follow

the solution that runs down onto the bottom of the frame and ledge. i was just curious if your were wiping it up or leaving it and if your wiping it up how your getting second storey ledges.

1 Like

Do it. I think it will be the first.:blush:

Yes heā€™s made one before.

Yeah, he is pretty quick with them. He must have a bunch on hand for the occasion.

1 Like

Angle adapter on a pole with a rag wrapped around

1 Like