Yard signs

[MENTION=6510]Tim4[/MENTION] Thanks for the update Tim!

They worked really well when I used them

Youll be hearing from me soon…

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

If YOU don’t have any, GET SOME!
If YOU have them, put them out for potential customers to see!

DISPLAY PROUDLY
… <fieldset class=“postcontent”> <legend> Attached Thumbnails</legend> </fieldset>

You’re the one that inspired me to give them a try. Thanks!

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I just ordered some signs, thanks guys:)
Joe

Seeing all the positive results and a nice discount make me want to order these now!

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

How long do people keep them in the yard? Do you go buy and get them after a while?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile a

Indeed you did Joe [MENTION=10995]bubbad2u[/MENTION] . What do you think of these drafts?

We ask if we can leave it there for a week or two. The customer will tell you right away if they are open to it or not.

The neat thing is, the more jobs you sell from yard signs, the more people that you find are very open to the idea.

The harder it is to get into a neighborhood, the more effective yard signs seem to be.

They look great to me. I had thought about doing a window cleaning only sign and then on the other sign doing a combonation of window and gutter cleaning, but I feel like that would be trying to squeeze to much on the sign and defeat the purpose. I wonder if it would look crowded and the lettering would start to get small. What do you think? [MENTION=6510]Tim4[/MENTION]
Joe

My washing customers are the finest educated, most sophisticated people on the face of the earth. But they respond best to simple messages of clarity.

The plainer and simpler the message, the better the results. It’s been proven time and again. I don’t know why it works, and I’m sure that other ways may work for some but the success stories from the simple signs is almost legendary.

I can make whatever you like but I get the most re-orders from the simple sign folks. Stick with single service is my advice.

I think you are right, lets go with them as they are. They look great.
Thanks
Joe

I like to try new things. Let me see if I can find an extra sign or two for you to split test.

More tomorrow.

That would be great. Thanks
Joe

Welcome, glad I had some influence on your decision to increase your revenue. You’ll be glad you invested in them, let me know how it goes.Keep track of the length of time the signs are in the yards, number of calls received this from the signs and the approximate closing of the sales calls from the signs themselves.Remember, the signs only work if you use them!

Keep it simple. People don’t have time to read 200 words on a yard sign when they are walking or driving by

Window Cleaning, company name and phone # is all you need

Keep us posted on your results!
Yard signs are well worth the money

This post has me convinced to give them a try. I’m going to order some too!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

So just to be sure. After a week or two we come and get them?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I only go back if im in the area

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app