Yard signs

Now that some time has passed since they became all the rage on here, if you used them, how were your results?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

They did great for me for gutter cleaning!
I’ll let you know about the window cleaning one when spring rolls around

I started using yard signs 7 years ago, with outstanding results. I bought 100 large chloroplast, multi color, double sided, with wire stakes on eBay for $300. Dirt cheap. Those signs brought in a ridiculous ROI. I need to get more.
I also had a metal sign made up and had an info tube attached to the top and put it in the yards as I was working. People would be walking by, or driving by, and would stop and grab a flyer I had in the tube. Worked great. I should do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Im thinking about ordering some and giving them a try. I know some people in several of the subdivisions that I hit that would let me put one in their yard for an extended period and put some in front of the entrances to the others.

You really can’t go wrong with the price. $100 is a drop in the bucket.

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

For sure!!! I def like that look as well.

Did you buy yours from Tim? How many for $100? Got a picture you can post, or is there another thread where I can look over?

I think it was 10 for $100 for the signs, $1 each for stakes. Then shipping. All said and done I think it was $125. Sorry, I rounded the price on my original post.

Yes I got them from tim. Ill post a pic in a few minutes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1390507_533406973406515_1489048446_n.jpg

Double sided, full color. Don’t quote me, but I think that sign did around $1700 for me throughout November.

I have window signs but didnt really use them as I was in full gutter mode.

I had previously bought signs that was my logo, phone number and website but didnt get a single hit for a whole year.

I think the trick is to have the service you’re promoting and phone number, nothing else. Gotta figure most of the people that see it are driving by and dont have a ton of time to read. Gotta get straight to the point.

sign2day.com Signs and Banners

It is the service at the top that gets attention.

Awesome!

My plan is to put hangers on the door once per month while the signs are out

I ordered some signs for window cleaning, house softwashing, roof washing and gutter cleaning late in the fall. I secretly believed that the guys having success with them had market areas more inclined to that kind of media than mine, plus I though it was too late in the season to generate much business anyway.

When Tim told me that one of his customers had sold some jobs within a couple of hours of placing his new signs in his own front yards, I said “sure, why not?”. I planted WC, RC, GC & HW at the end of my country lane on a country road. Sure enough, nothing happened. Until about a week later. Long story short… I did 2 gutter cleaning job within .75 mile of my house. Signs on one of those jobs led to another large gutter cleaning quote request still pending. Additionally, I’ve completed 1 house wash, quoted 2 more, and have another one wanting to talk in the spring…all within 1 mile of my house. I’ve had 1 WC request as well. Amazing! And I thought my market all lived in cities and suburbia! Yard signs are definitely a key part of my 2014 game plan.

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]

Any chance WCR can come up with a nice yard sign for its WCRA members?

My understanding is WCR endorses Tim for the signs. I could be wrong.

They do

Yeah WCRA/PWRA members get a sweet discount when they order yard signs through Tim, I believe it is 13%. We have coupon codes set up with him so feel free to email me if you are interested! He has had all completely happy customers!

sign2day.com Signs and Banners

[MENTION=26203]JessicaWCR[/MENTION]

The discount codes that we discussed when you helped me get set up have just been renewed on sign2day.com

WCRA members save 13% when they use the code provided by Jessica.

With discounts, the initial order for ten full color signs with wire stands and delivery total $140.00.

The re-order for the same signs would be $130.00.

Prices quoted include full color printing on both sides of 24" x 18" signs.