You’re not going to miss this event in Albany, NY are you!?

[FONT=arial]Because I’m sure not even though it’s a bit of a buggy ride from south MS. If you do any power washing or are considering it as an add-on you should be there, too. Contractors from across the country will assemble in Albany New York for a power packed weekend of education and networking that will assist everyone in growth and development of their businesses.[/FONT][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]
This years seminar theme is - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]“[/SIZE][B][SIZE=2]Learn to Earn - The Dollars and Sense".

[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]From the novice to expert, whether you provide wood restoration, power washing, a commercial, residential or industrial service, Albany is the place for you to be this March. You will obtain information that is pertinent to survival in this challenging economy. Minimizing your risk and liability, maximizing revenue from every project location, understanding your profit and loss, water reclamation, Clean Water Act compliance, and expanding services are all issues that are key to increasing your profit.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial][COLOR=#FF0000][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Are you considering purchasing new equipment for your business this spring?
If Yes… then hold off for just a little longer. You will meet the best Distributors in the area at the event and you will see sale prices that will blow your mind!

Here is the link:
PW SEMINAR WEBSITE

There will be a comprehensive PW and wood restoration class the two days before the seminar. If you want to learn the RIGHT way then you should be there. You will make back the investment in yourself and your company the first job you book. Tell ‘em you heard about it on WCR!

Who else will be there?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]

Check in if you are heading to Albany or thinking about going.

I’m in the running. Haven’t committed yet, but if I go it will be for the general seminar the 15 and 16th.

Hotel block has expired but you can call them and still get the discounted rate. Jack and Matt got all the rooms around the pool. It’s gonna be a lot of learning and a lot of fun b

I’ll be there

I will be there…

[MENTION=1178]Dr.Squeegee[/MENTION]

Nice Dave! Looking forward to seeing you its been a while!

Finally gonna get to meet you Lambrinides boys. Lookin foward to it.

They’re mousy and super polite in person. Kinda disappointing, really.

Ditto John

This is gonna be good… Its nice to have a good event local for once.

You got that right brother, The only reason I’m goin is cause it’s close. I don’t like to travel unless i know I’ll be sitting on a beach or hunting somewhere.

Or learning how to make more money?

Here’s the schedule:

Thursday 7pm - Networking Reception

Friday 8am - 12:30pm - General Session
Disaster Response and The Aftermath of Super Storm Sandy, led by Matt Johnson and Tom DeFranesco
"Dominating Your Residential Market," by Thad Eckhoff, Pressure Washing Resource Association (PWRA)
Pure Water Cleaning of Exterior Glass - Learn what pure water offers in exterior cleaning to get more business by Steve Blythe, J. Racenstein Company
Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm - Brooks BBQ Lunch

Friday 1:30pm - 4:30pm - Outdoor Demos by Vendors

Friday 8:00pm - 10:00pm - “The Power Hour” Roundtables

Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am - Certified Quickbooks Trainer

Saturday 9:15am - 12:45am - Breakout Sessions

You will be able to select classes to attend, and we will be repeating some of the sessions to make sure you get to many of the topics that interest you. Below is a lit of suggested topics.

Roof Washing
Specialty Wood Restoration
Informatics
Decorative & Protective Coatings
Water Reclaim and Recovery
Website SEO
Constant Contact - Keeping in touch with your customers
What BMP’s mean to you

Saturday 12:45pm - 3:00pm - Lunch & Grand Prize Giveaway

I think March 6 is the last day for regular registration. You can still register after that but it will be more.

Chris Lambrinides, Alex Lambrinides, and I will be there. I will be teaching residential sales domination in the general session on Friday. The L boys will be hanging out and being cool.

If you are interested in:

Disaster Response
Water fed poles.
Residential sales domination.
Quickbooks training
Roof Washing
Specialty Wood Restoration.
Informatics
Decorative & Protective Coatings.
House washing made easy.
Water Reclamation and recovery.
Website SEO
What are BMP’s and what do they mean to you.

Then you need to be in Albany, NY on March 15, 16.