You ready?

Im not sure anyone is… Ive been watching this coming for about 5 months now. Doom On!

1 Like

The world ended in September remember?

5 Likes

nothing wrong with a little doom. The strong will thrive the weak will starve and die.

5 Likes

And that boys and girls is why Donald Trump will be our next President. I wonder if he’s manipulating the Chinese to crash our economy so he can emerge as the “fixer.” Lol.

2 Likes

Oh, as for whether I’m ready or not, due to NSA policies, I can’t confirm or deny that I might or might not be ready for a TEOTWAWKI event.

I can absolutely say that I don’t have any firearms because I lost them in a boating accident.

Is this the same group that has been pushing global warming? They’ve only got a few days left for Al Gore’s predictions to come true.

Oh, it is the same group that gave us this article a little while back: http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/27/the-inspiring-story-of-the-worst-market-timer-ever.html

2 Likes

It’s going to be a big mess

“A tournament of lies”
“Offer me solutions”
“thn offer me Alternatives”
“and I- De-Cline”

There’s a book called The Crash of 2016 by Thom Hartmann. Good read and the scary thing is, its all falling into place. The big indicator this time will be student loan debt. Over $1T and when the economy goes, this bubble is going to burst and really wreak havoc.

There are a lot of student loan debt consolidators out there. BIG industry.

Actually. Government employees can get a MAJOR Relief for Zero Dollars. At least, that’s what I heard.

yippy skippy :smirk:

1 Like

I had an employee actually ask for the last week in August off because the end was coming September 1st.

2 Likes

Did you let him take it? :slightly_smiling:

@Chris No. I told him the safest place was at work with us. If I had let him off the employees would have a world ending catastrophe scheduled weekly.

1 Like

Not to mention the five grandmother funerals per year…

Of course there’s going to be another recession. It’s called the economy. It goes up, it goes down. I have better things to invest my energy into.

1 Like