A logo I'm ok with (so far)

Looks great, but I agree with the redundant “Windows.” Maybe put SHINE BRIGHT in two lines indenting the second line to fill the space left by deleting WINDOWS?

I think so too, so here’s what I’ve done. It’s simple.

Simple is often the best. I don’t have a squeegee in mine either (made it myself as well) because I couldn’t convince myself of a good looking one that didn’t copy someone elses…lol

yea, it was difficult most of them look alike or similar in nature. Especially with the squeegee or fan or windows or something like that.

Yes there recognizable why ? Because they have tons if money to spend on there branding . Which is more of a reason why a logo is important for a small business ! You want to stand out not fit in .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Hey Rob nice logo. If you don’t mind me asking what did it cost you ?

Your logo reminds me of this.
Which I see everytime some joe starts his own window company. It’s a generic window cleaning logo prominent in a Google search for “window cleaning”
If I was you I would consider something a little less generic. I personally used to use that same style when I first started my business about six years ago. Now I have a clean logo that I am very happy with without a squeegee in it.

I’m not knocking you man. I’m just being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

ThruGlass is right, but maybe having something that’s a bit generic isn’t too big of deal for now. You can grow your business and work on better logo in the meantime. I’m looking at one on freelogoservices.com that’s pretty generic, but it looks good and, like someone said earlier, folks will be looking MORE at the services you offer than at your logo.

It looks nice and professional. I would be more concerned with people thinking you’re a window replacement guy, but you can’t have the same name as your competition either, so run with it!

One thing: is it too late in the game to re-name your business? A lot of folks may end up call Shinebright Window Cleaning (the other guy) when they mean to call Shinebright Windows (you). If I were doing a search for a “window cleaner” I would call the business with that in their name first.

Not being critical…I just don’t want you to lose business to “the other guy”

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina

He’s in another state. It won’t affect me much.

Cost about 1k. Seemed high back then but I’d seen this guys work and had talked to his referrals. His work and his reputation impacted me to the point of going with him. This is exactly what good high paying clients do when researching before picking a cleaning company. Therefore if we are truly outstanding at our craft standing out among the pack we probably will be chosen regardless of price. So I chose him.

Sure enough he delivered a professional clean,simple and effective logo that today I consider priceless.

As of now it’s just me and Fish. They are my main competitors. I do mostly resi and don’t do any route work. They can have all the nickels and dimes. In after the rich homeowners. Oh and as far as renaming. That’s why I’ve enlarged the SB. I will eventually go to SB window cleaning. But I wanted to incorporate the SB for a while before making the change.

Thanks Rob for sharing that . It’s a nice logo for sure .
Btw this guy cyborg makes you look like an Angel :). Did you ever pull the trigger on the Nissan nv 1500

Somewhere along the bottom of the logo you could simply put you’re services

“window cleaning/gutter cleaning/power washing”

Just an example, even just black lettering along the bottom of it so people see it’s not a window service its a WC service company

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Yes I did buy the Nissan NV and have a 2nd one on order. Love it! Drives like a dream. :slight_smile:

Mind your homophones people!!

A good logo is a massively important part of your branding, and once you have your company branding in place its very hard to make more than minor tweaks to it, so it needs to be perfect from day one.

Personally I don’t like the design at all (No offence intended) - its got too many sparkles/gradients/details and has very little visual impact.

I’d be tempted to go with something much flatter, bolder, text based with little of no graphic element. This logo will be with you for many years & what looks like an amazing graphic today might age badly & look like cheap clip-art in 5 years,…

Which logo are you talking about ?

The original one from the opening post

Alright wise guy let’s see what you got. I see your a web designer in curious as to what yours is.

I’m a web designer, not a graphic designer,… I know my weaknesses & get professional logo designers to do that for me!

I would also say that I really struggle doing web design for myself - I simply don’t have the perspective needed to look at my own business objectively - so when doing my own projects I try to get as much input as possible from other web design professionals who can see where I have a blind spot. The same principle applies to designing your own logo regardless of your design talents.