Already gave up

Did the “Missed a spot” guy come along? We’ve all met him, when you meet him have your comeback in a holster ready to fire.

2 Likes

Those windows shown are all of them? If so I wouldn’t of bid her any higher than 25 either. Maybe they would of agreed but only because of there ignorance of what it should really cost.

Windows and mirrors at the hair stations. And I don’t think I would call any potential customer ignorant. They make a killing with hair and nails

When I say ignorant im not saying they are stupid. Im saying maybe they don’t know that they were being overcharged by the first guy who was doing a bad job and that they could actually get a better job for both sides from someone like you at a reasonable price. He did a bad jon and charged 22 bucks for outside only? So say if you charged 45 for inside and out when its really a $25 job the only way I could get that around here and keep it is if the owner didnt know they were being overcharged.

I see what you are saying. You can say they can see the light now with the clean windows

1 Like

$25 Is perfect for that job imo. Wam bam thank you ma’am! In and out in less than 20 minutes.

2 Likes