Any Other Knife Collectors Or Just Me

Its a cz p07 duty and a karambit

I just picked up a High Standard Supermatic Trophy Military. This thing is ultra cool! Man, I can hit a dime from 20 yards out with this thing!

Its got a 7" barrel, thats got a quick change barrel system with an 8’ custom silencer! With subsonic ammo, all you hear is the cycle! Thats IT! With high velocity, sounds like a bb gun.

I’d love to have something a little stronger, but I don’t really need it. Its pretty cool tho, especially when I googled it and found out its a collectors item and going for 12 to 15 hunnies! I got it for 5!

You know whats even more messed up, is when hard times come and you go to sell a high end knife and you gotta give it up for pennies on the freaken dollar! AND they complain about it!!
Sometimes you just wanna snap man, I’ll tell you. I know!

2 Likes

iv a NORSAS [norwegian aviation]

penknife with a backstory to it . in a former job i was a mechanic and this guy wanted his car servicing extra carefully-because he drove it from England to Norway to visit friends. i said that surely its cheaper to fly it. no no, its not,i always drive,non stop its 40 hours blah blah blah. anyway while servicing his car i see the norwegian airlines penknife inside his car. "i ALWAYS drive he said,yeh rite

so now iv got his knife,pretty cool knife i use it often !

3 Likes

Here’s the wsk knife and an essee-6 :wink:

2 Likes

That is a sick knife! Daddy like

2 Likes

Thanks