Customer Factor Down

I use to take a lot of pride in my office max schedule books from the early years…I still have them collecting dust on the bookshelf… iPad Minis changed everything

I apologize. I did not realize that Housecall Pro was a contributing sponsor, and I was out of line.

The Laphroig 10 year and the internet sometimes don’t mix.

As far as threads being hijacked, moderators do not necessarily get involved with the goings on of hijackings.

I have my own personal opinions on the subject though.

3 Likes

HCP is only available in the USA/Canada, so we don’t have to worry about other countries.

PS We didn’t only catch up, we are #1 syncing app w/ QBO… even got to go on stage with the founder of Intuit, Scott Cook to win our prize!

PIC: http://rlnd.co/0q2R1m3r3o2f

Amen brother! I wish I could read my handwriting!

As a scrappy startup, I encourage our marketing team to be opportunistic :innocent:

That being said, TCF has built an impressive brand and has many loyal customers that regardless of a little downtime will never switch/leave. :muscle:

1 Like

Sold! Lol…

1 Like

ok i’ll take it i recently tried housecall and have switched to tcf please pm me and i’ll give my info for payment.

oops this was meant for rolandal,

wait who is making the offer???

yes i agree, arrogant is not an attractive quality.

Does this answer your question

1 Like

To be honest, even though I am happy with TCF… because I like options… I will probably get demos from several CRMs this year

i think we should stop posting to this thread as it related to a specific incident that has long since been rectified.
lets start a new one. ok i will