DI Resin Cost?

I spent all of my money on advertising when i 1st went into business.

about 95% of my clients are repeat. dont you guys have repeat clients? ’

If you do good work, then you will get the repeat business.

Quit busting my balls…

well if you dont have the cash, sometimes you have to use credit…

Do you think Donald Trump bought everything in cash when he 1st started out, I think not

To each his own.

Didn’t The Donald start with his family’s money?

He may not be the best example regarding the use of credit – he suffered huge corporate and personal financial losses, bankruptcies, and debt restructures over time.

So does your favorite band (or sports team, or…)

In other words, why don’t you provide a clear and concise analysis based on experience.

BTW, why would others (such as Craig and Troy), stand behind Tucker poles for such a long time?

the only thing Mr.Donald has good going on is that wig he wears.

you cant teach a old dog new tricks…

Do you even use a water fed pole Larry???

You can’t be serious.

Carbon fiber is the way to go OVER 2 stories.

Spending money on a carbon fiber pole has no relation to making extra money.

Tucker poles are the best value and a great pole for work under 2 stories.

Or wait until you can afford it. In my opinion nobody should ever “have” to use a credit card. I would never recommend someone going into debt or using a credit card to purchase something. Credit card companies are evil.

Anybody ever hear of a book called, “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey?

No ball busting here, I just really think debt is never a good thing.

SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH…I’m reading that book right now!!!

Funny.

I’ve just paid off all my credit cards last month and don’t think it’s smart to get eye deep in evil debt to make money you have to pay back.

Credit card companies are the children of the Anti-Christ!

Sounds arrogant.

That is not germane to the ongoing discussion.

Do you personally have experience with a Tucker?

Can you explain why, in your words, “Tucker Poles suck.” A compare-and-contrast analysis would be a) beneficial and b) provide support to your “theory.”

I would never say that a tucker pole sucks, My first pole was a tucker, but in my meager opinion I have found other poles to be easier to use. I still have my tucker I just don’t use it much.

well Larry if you do not use a water fed pole, you do not have the right to talk crap…

So, butt out homey

I’m not talking crap, I’m asking you to expand on your statement “Tucker Poles suck.”

this conversation is getting heated.

I’m over it

people always have their opinions. doesn’t really matter. what matters is what works for ya.

Are you on RO or DI…or both?

I use a DI tank with a carbon filter to remove the chlorine.

Carbon filters SUCK!

Just kidding!!!

Carbon pre-filters remove chlorine before the water goes into the DI tank. This prolongs the life of the DI resin which is advantageous to the owner of the DI resin who is usually the company you rent your tank from.

However…a DI tank alone (without carbon pre-filter) will remove the chlorine too and result in 100% pure water. But the over all life or longevity of the DI resin itself will be shortened greatly without the use of a carbon pre-filter.

My DI tank provider does not require me to use a carbon pre-filter. His competitor does require a carbon pre-filter and I would have to pay more money for the same thing which is pure water.

So in a sense…in certain cases…carbon pre-filters do suck.

where can I get a carbon filter from???