Different Squeegee Rubber & Channel

The Eureka Quad pro originated in Australia as does the Wagtail. I guess they have them manufactured in China.
It looks like an extremely good idea. The channels take regular rubber or quad pro. I suspect they would work with
any large handle. They sell other products also.
I am looking further into it. I would like to buy one and see how I like it. It seems they actually cared about what
a window cleaner would want and what would improve the window cleaning situation.

Just to remind people that the 4 edge squeegee rubbers also fit the other channel that sort of looks like the quad pro channel.

Put a 4sided squeegee rubber in it today fits like a glove as though it was made for it.
Tried it out being a 36 inch channel the original rubber seemed to be a little loose.

Also took the end clips off, put piece of zip tie on the bottoms of the squeegee rubber to hold them in.

Will be trying this squeegee out this week see how it goes on big glass.

Will keep you posted.

[SIZE=3]So it’s been 6 months now give or take a few weeks.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Any how been using the 4 sided squeegee rubber and found that it stacks up to the other types of squeegee rubbers been using.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Of cause the plus is that you have 4 edges to use.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

As said before it will go in sorbo channels as well.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

If you can get Quad channel it also takes normal squeegee rubbers.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

The sorbo handle also fits on this channel.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

It is a good all round squeegee rubber and it is medium softness wise.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

It wears quite well IMO.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]There any other people that can add any feed back besides what has already been said?[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Have already used this Squeegee channel or rubber?[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Maybe share your opinions?[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

HE-man … you very kindly sent me a handcrafted squeegee all the way from Aus ,with the quad channel +rubber and i use it once a month on a high job that it suits well. im still on the original rubber and havent flipped it yet . the channel has a good weight when on a long pole , so it stays on the glass and doesnt drop off in a breeze

i have been using top lock from vermop … one word … " excellent " cheaper than the Unger soft and 3,4 + X longer

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]As said before that you can buy them in [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Canad[/COLOR]a[/SIZE][SIZE=3].
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#009933]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]So there would be some window cleaners from [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Canada[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] that have tried these squeegee rubbers or channels?.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#009933]
[/COLOR]

Top lock from vermop is good.

They almost Look Like SORBO Channels That’s all I use Is Sorbo Channels.

WHERE are the Prices on The Catalog.