Dish Soap

Yum.

2 Likes

what do you use currently? Ive never tried tsp but i will now…i use gg4.

for outside always wfp, in process of adding hot. occassionally i will dip the brush in a soap solution for incredibly dirty windows but that is extremely rare.
for inside last 2 years just dish soap but i going to try 3m glass cleaner and protectant.
as i said though i always have tsp on hand it is awesome but it was hard on my hands (i usually use a brush for scrubbing not a tbar so hands get alot of exposure.

…that’s pretty much the only issue with TSP, problem on your hands to some as cactus-Man has said, but it never does it to me, I is pretty lucky on that !

Is this the box your currently using?

PS…how the Westside!

Howdy, so what box are you talking about ? Been a pretty nice winter here but a bit of rain, right now it’s being very nice !

Dange-Man

Dave im talking about this “box”

I use this Box…That box you are talking about is no good, it aint even TSP, not near as good as the true TSP.

2 Likes

didn’t realize you used only tsp dange we used add a squirt of dish soap too.

Why?

,it has great slip and cleaning ability as a stand alone additive,

ya that’s true, the guy who taught always added a squirt of soap too so thats what i did.

1 Like

I do on occasion put in a pit of dish soap today cactus… Actually all soap works okay but TSP is the best. There was a small period that I used Ecover for a couple years but got back to TSP. Ecover was some really good dish soap, actually the best dish soap I use to use back in 2011 to 2013, but they changed it, since then it a bit not as good been change, and haven’t got any, so got back to the sweet pee, TSP, here’s a video when I did hook up with Ecover, I’m very open to always advance in window cleaning and to also stand with #1 stuff !

Whats the reason behind adding the dish soap? Im curious…

…always opening up to trying what may work .

Does adding the dish soap change the results in your opinion?

…to the window cleaning or the TSP ? Naw, all shop works, together or alone in my experience !

Thats what i figured…lol. My question was geared to the cleaning of the glass and the final results. Thanks.

Got it. So your saying if we cant find tsp where we are at we can clean windows with Lucky Charms.

2 Likes

Dange, I tried this years ago upon your recommendation and it didn’t seem slippery enough for me. Much like GG3. Maybe I didn’t add enough? I though I used your recommended amount. Do you find it more slippery than Glass gleam? What about compared to dish soap? I generally use GG3 or 4 but add a little dish soap when I want or need more slip. THe only issue with dish soap is the suds which fills up my sponge rendering it useless. I would love to have a soap with the same level of slip as dish soap and no suds. That would be the perfect soap!

1 Like