Door to Door Script

Good afternoon all,

Here’s my script;

Hello, Sir/Or Mam thanks for coming to the door.

My name is Nick the owner of Nick’s Residential Services. Currently, our Window Washing team is growing in this area and I was wondering if we could add you to the list of satisfied clients?

Not bad. I don’t do door to door (except storefront) but would probably ask if they’d like a free estimate.

It sure beats “I’m from the church of religious consciousness and I’d like to give you this flower. Would you like to make a donation?”

Haha.

For your storefront work Jared - maybe something like this?

Hi sir/mam… I clean the other storefront windows along this strip… would you like me to add you in for a low price? (storefronts are usually pretty low?)

Then for residential… I thought about Hi Sir/Mam I’m Nick with Nick’s Residential Services…I have homes in this neighborhood that i clean the windows for… would you be interested in that service?

9/10 they will say they do it themselves, which your response could be - so did my other clients but they saw the value in taking that responsibility off their hands

Here’s my pitch and some of my tips.

3 Likes

Thanks for the share Jared. I like it. It’s kind of like the “giver’s gain mentality”.

1 Like

Eh I just like to help people.

just make sure it’s legal in your area. in our city not only do you need to be licensed but there’s an additional permit to go door to door for sales

Hi there my name is Trevor, I’m the owner of a small business. I am acctually the only one in the business (people appreciate entrepreneuralship genuinely smile when I say that)

I specialize in interior and exterior window cleaning, also in screen cleaning. Have you ever had your windows professionally cleaned?

We have some of the cheapest prices in town but we are hands down the best. We are giving free quotes, I’d love to give you one.

Boom, I get about 5 - 7 bookings in about 3-4 hours of canvassing. Once they book window cleaning I then sell them on eavestrough, siding etc… “I also noticed while doing the quote for the windows that you have some black siding. I have a mobile soft wash machine in our truck. When we come for the windows I can give you a price for that. Will likely be 30 percent cheaper since we are already here for the windows”

Thats generally my pitch! It’s worked since day one… I should also mention that I’m smiling the entire time and as soon as I sense they are not interested I say something like “I can tell your not interested at this moment, take my card, if that ever changes I would love to earn your business”

The less pushy you are the more work you will get. Smile, relax, stick to your shpeel and don’t get upset when people say no… Keep grinding

1 Like

I love this!

It sounds very natural. Natural works.