EBC Window Cleaning Soap

So it goes twice as far as GG4 but doesn’t cost twice as much. It’s actually cheaper even though it costs more. You do know that a lot of guys won’t get that. Sometimes math is more difficult to understand for some people than you would think.

Two sides to every story Mike.

Perhaps I should place an order with WCR and get my free sample. Wink Wink

This was a big obstacle for a carpet cleaning supply company I use to work for. The guys just couldnt do the math and wouldn’t buy the product with the more expensive price tag per gallon. . LOL

I sent you one yesterday, should be there today :slight_smile:

Doesn’t surprise me. I’ve been secretly looking for the package. Didn’t want to ask. Thanks Chris!!!

Certainly are. But Tony said the EBC was great, and that’s good enough for me.

I read the thread on Tony’s facebook group and I’m not sold. I do a lot of storefronts so I’ll be able to beta test the crap out of it.

You think tony is just a paid shill, I guess. I know better. He is too big a man to be bought.

Not at all. I just like to see things for myself. Nothing against Tony or any of my other friends who tested it. I am very analytical and only trust myself. Hahahaha

So if you like the EBC and jrac won’t have it, will you give your business to WCR? If you ask about it I bet they will do their best to have it when you need it. I mean you admit on their forum that you don’t use them, but at your suggestion they break up 2 $50 gallons to give away, of which they include you, do you think another supplier would do that? They deserve the business from you because they’ve earned it. They care about window cleaners and their businesses, most of the others only care about themselves.

2013 World Series Champion
Boston Red Sox

Oh! It’s you again.

I spoke to Mike on the phone the other day. He wanted to make sure we got his change of address so he could continue to get our catalogue. He reassured me that he would not be buying from WCR because he likes the guys at JRC even though they screw up most of his orders. Its fine by me, we can’t win em all. Knowing that WCR is such an amazing wealth of information thanks to all the loyal users is cool enough.

So, whos got their EBC sample?

Hey Alex: They haven’t screwed up an order in years and my old sales representative doesn’t work there any more. Perhaps he was screwing up with more than one customer. Anyway they have a huge selection of gear for the professional window cleaner and always seem to have everything I need in stock. This was not the case at WCR a few years ago when I switched back to them. I bet things have changed over the years at WCR. You guys are doing fine without me, right? :wink:

Alex: Normally I don’t mention where I buy my supplies but you guys keep bringing it up. Sometimes I get the feeling I’m not welcome here. Most of the guys here are swell and I usually enjoy the conversation. Who knows maybe I’ll be back as a customer. Things change, right?

What did you say about my sister??!!

(jk that’s how I view soap wars…)

Personally, I want to hear back from you on how it works on route. If it kills on route then it’s good for homes too. I just switched to ecover so I’m not antsy for new soap so I’d appreciate the feedback.

I too buy from other suppliers. I bought my can openers from Walmart. (now let the Walmart wars commence)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I just made an order, feel free to toss in a sample… I won’t mind at all

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Are you just using Ecover? I toss in a squirt of GG4 to my Ecover mix and it’s incredible.

Even my monthly route stores look like they get done every week, for the most part. My every other week accounts look like they were just done when I show back up, still shining!

Great combo of soaps, works wonders on homes too. I wonder if the EBC be comparable if you toss in some Ecover with it?

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Yup, one of your posts inspired me to finally try ecover + gg4 (1/4 oz). But now you’re just getting mad science on me: EBC + Ecover + Mojo Juice? “It cuts through fingerprints but my bucket melted…”

Seriously, it sounds like EBC is equivalent to soap+gg4 so that would rock.

[MENTION=4561]de.fuller[/MENTION] sent me a little bottle of GG4, after using it on my route I was sold and bought a quart to start out with… I’m still blown away at how good of a job it does

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts