Emails, follow ups and service reminders

I have set myself up with The Customer Factor and Responsibid. They do a great job integrating with each other. My only question fr those of you who use both. Which program do you use for customer email follow ups and such? Seeing how both programs allow you to send email correspondence, which do you prefer and why?

Something I did not look into…I’m not sure that TCF has automated emails like Responsibid does

Hmmmm…one more thing too…those of you who use TCF…is it REALLY necessary to also have Quickbooks as well?..It just seem the invoicing and record keeping is redundant…Just trying to be streamlined and use my dollars wisely!

i switched from responsibid to quoteflare,
i use tcf for all comms with customer i like having access to it all when we are talking to them.
i rarely open qbo now but it is more powerful for accounting…
qbo is great for bank reconciliation and more intense reporting.
all customer relationship aspects, invoicing, payments, collections scheduling reminders mass emails call backs are handled through tcf

1 Like

I think that’s probably the direction I am going to go…I have looked into quoteflare…does it sync with TCF in any way?

no, not at all. we add customers manually to tcf. also we add the 3 qf package prices to the general notes so i can see them in tcf while on the job. the job is set up for the package chosen.
once the prospect books they are converted to a customer in tcf, given an appointment and marked “serviced” in qf. from then on everything is manged in tcf.
we use qf for all pricing currently.
@whitehorse67 adding this edit: we try to do all cust comm through tcf, if we want to email a customer we do it through tcf not gmail so it is in both their file and gmail and we include the feedback button so if they use it their answer is in their file also, if they hit regular reply we copy the email and paste it into tcf. all phone call notes are logged in the callback file and dates for future calls are set up there.
we also use the customer or prospect function so initially they are set up as prospects but as soon as they book they became customers

@cactus27 the more I use TCF the better I like it. I thought initially, that the option for customers to use an online estimate platform was a great way to build more business. But I have found that they are still pretty much just calling me. The few that have used the option have gotten quotes in line with what I would personally quote,but when I called them to follow up,I was not able t get them to contact me back.

I’m still on the fence with Responsibid…I do like a lot of their features.It’s a great system.

Thanks for your input!..your opinion was very helpful!

1 Like

Most customers are not going to use an online price tool like responsibid or Quoteflare but some will. If the customer doesn’t use it we do

We use House Call Pro and Quick Books online .

1 Like

some similar thoughts here:

1 Like

hcp is a lovely looking app with lots of nice field service features, i wanted the field service side but also significant crm functions which hcp does not have.

We will probably be switching from HCP to TCF, because HCP won’t integrate with ResponsiBid, SendJim, and CrewCal (they are trying to build something like all three of those, but does not have the functionality).

I really like HCP that’s why I haven’t left them yet, but it’s really holding us back.

1 Like

if you get to know it well you will appreciate the additional business building the crm side of tcf can do.

1 Like