Excelerator Mod Giveaway

Giving away a modded Excelerator , to enter follow the link in the description.

@anon82274079 I apologize in advance if this video offends you or upsets your morning due to the nature of the video.

1 Like

I’m offended

1 Like

you would be :stuck_out_tongue::smiley::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know me

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me to fulfill your need for attention. However, I am not interested in your video as I am no fan of the Excelerator. So in other words, the video has no value to me, so I won’t bother watching it.

When you produce a video with value to me, by all means, let me know. Preferably when you are not just pimping something you are making a slice of the sales. :grin: About time to introduce the Reanna kit, isn’t it? :rofl:

Have a good day Luke. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for your attention :blush: lol you just made my day

1 Like

is that skipper ? lol :wink:

1 Like

Not really necessary to bring me into this. Havent said shit to you, haven’t wasted a second of my brain power on you, sooo yea. Get a life that doesn’t revolve around forum tiffs

1 Like

How many aliases does that guy have?!

1 Like

I’m offended that you’re offended.

2 Likes

I’m offended for not being involved in being offended.

4 Likes

Im always offended

1 Like

Luke has helped many folks out and believe me when i tell you that lots of hard work goes into making videos especially the likes of Luke’s which are of a very high standard, Luke in many ways has set the bar for YouTube window cleaning videos. So whoever you are sir, when you contribute to the world rather than mocking those who are spending there free time helping others, then you will be a decent human being.

@Luke

8 Likes

How dare you

why thank you Trad

1 Like

Nope, I’m not skipper.

Though I’m sure you wished he was back. Next time you want to puff your boney little chest, do it with someone else. You don’t impress me, and your wife’s crap attitude is even less impressive.

Want to impress people? Grow your business to a level others brag about. Then SHOW them how to do it. Sell Knight franchises and be the next Fish. THAT would actually be impressive. But we know that isn’t going to happen.

Perhaps you could look back and see who tagged me to begin with. Seems to me your husband wanted my input. Maybe you could stop contributing to “tiffs”.

Hope you don’t fall off your high horse and break a leg or something.

that would be aweful

that would also be aweful

2 Likes

Was just kidding around there to be honest. I didnt mean to really upset you, was a joke about the Unger vid. We will do a better job of focusing on our buisness and selling franchises. Can I interest you in buying one ? Ill give you a good deal! Maybe your not Skip …maybe you are idk but you sure have taken the roll of KING SOUR PUSS DESTROYER OF FUN.

Oh man, you mean I don’t impress a bunch of grown ass men on a window cleaning forum? Dang. I guess unlike you that’s not my daily goal. But don’t worry, I’m sure you are the coolest and richest and smartest of them all.