Fish prices

Does anyone know how much fish charges generally for new construction residential windows? Anything I could go off of would be great.

1 Like

Just curious why you ask about CCU, “fish pricing?”

Well they are my competitors and I’ve just taken a builder away from them
doing my first house that fish actually started and I’d like to stay right
above their prices so I don’t scare these guys off with my estimates…

Well it’s sounds like they already like your price. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… I hope that’s not because his prices are lower… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lower than Fish prices??

5 Likes

Don’t let other company’s dictate what your prices should be.

Do you know why Fish stop doing the the job half way through? (whats was the issue)

3 Likes

Ok so here’s an idea of what I had. It is like a 9k square ft house 3 story
with 358 panes total big and small I estimated 4500…

1 Like

Best. Advice. Ever.
In a race to the bottom, nobody wins.

7 Likes

They weren’t cleaning the whole window just the glass and left streaks and
glue like crazy

1 Like

For regular clean no CC ,around here they are 5 -6 per ‘crank out’ … if that helps

Thanks

Pardon my ignorance but what is a fish?

Ha just look up fish window cleaning

1 Like

Square footage of a home means very little to me when it comes to cleaning the windows. I have one particular house that I do that is 3500+ sqf, the only windows are on the front and back, 2 story. I have another house that is less square footage but way more windows. the smaller house costs more.

Anyway, general rule of thumb - take your regular window price for a standard clean and multiply it by 2.5 to 3 times and that should be about your CCU price. If you are doing more than what you say Fish did. :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve been told by two different people in the past year Fish charges $20 per window non-ccu in our area. That includes track, screen and a chocolate mint left on every sill. They somehow still get jobs even though their residential prices are astronomical. The same pricing as Men in Kilts.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize it was a company . I thought it was another term like bucket Bob LOL

Thats interesting I know there workers at least here don’t make squat…

I called FISH out to one of my jobs to give me a quote. They wanted $400 for a 2800 sqft home with about 35 panes - just glass no frames or tracks.

Wow they would never get that here. You good to get $250 on 2800 sq feet.