How to prolong the life of squeegee rubber

I didn’t realize this behavior was a yearly pattern…

Lol. This was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I set my clock to it

yes John patterns do form here its kind of like the Matrix the more you watch it the easier it is to see it coming.

I’ve been on here for awhile, but I completely forgot about Jaren from last year. I go mostly off profile figures. Once they change, it’s like a whole different person for me.

ok so I should have introduced my self when I changed mine.

Nice to meet you John my name is Steve!

Oh, that’s you, Steve?

:slight_smile:

Rubber, as an old pro would say, is the cost of doing business.

And sometimes the bleeding obvious (like don’t store rubber wet, don’t leave it leaning on anything etc) needs to be stated, because you just cant assume everyone knows it. That’s why obvious answers are given, and a bit of levity frorespondntsshouldn’t be taken as a personal slight.

Chip - meet Shoulder

btw, I use glidex gear made by Raven Australia, and I get at least 15 - 20 homes from one edge (av 30 windows/house). When the second edge starts to streak, it’s flicked baby, no tears, because that’s business!!

Rubber, as an old pro would say, is the cost of doing business.

And sometimes the bleeding obvious (like don’t store rubber wet, don’t leave it leaning on anything etc) needs to be stated, because you just cant assume everyone knows it. That’s why obvious answers are given, and a bit of levity from respondents shouldn’t be taken as a personal slight.

Chip - meet Shoulder

btw, I use glidex gear made by Raven Australia, and I get at least 15 - 20 homes from one edge (av 30 windows/house). When the second edge starts to streak, it’s flicked baby, no tears, because that’s business!!