How To Rank At The Top Of Google?

My main City is split in half population wise - Spokane and Spokane Valley. I live in the Valley so that is where my map placing was and where my website ranks better. I don’t know much about the maps. How can you tell if you have one and it just isn’t in the front or if you don’t have one at all? I have a gmail account and like I said, was ranking 1 in SPokane Valley. Paid $150 for it, maybe they used black hat techniques and now I’m gone?

I already tried the adwords and will do it again in the spring.

Thanks for taking a look and the feedback.

Yeah you are right, for Spokane Valley you are #1, right on! However I assume you clean Spokane too since they pretty much are the same city even thought they separated a few years back, You should create the Map listing for Spokane and that will probably help bring you up from #4 although #4 is still really good but not so good when you take into account that you are really #11 when you put the map listing up above.

Why don’t you do adwords all year long, that creates constant exposure and clicks!

I don’t have an address in Spokane. Don’t you need an address for google to map you? Or is there another way? I am not satisfied with that #4 ranking and will eventually figure out how to improve it.

Just started the adwords this year and didn’t do very well. I planned on studying it more this winter to try and figure out what went wrong. Another winter project.

I think this is what some of you are talking about. I had to scroll down to get everything in there.

I did not pay for this spot. Lots of work goes into this.

Mike you are always on page one that’s pretty good,
maybe if you post your new work van instead of your car :slight_smile:

My goal is to get all of the spots on Google

I know you’re kidding, cause google isn’t going to let that happen. However I’ve seen the top 4 spots taken.

How can you take the top four spots unless you have four websites to take them with? Are you talking organic search or maps?
Being on page one is not good enough since roughly 48% of all clicks go to the top spot on page one and by the time you get to the bottom of page one its 3% of all clicks. I have had countless customers tell me that I am the first person they tried and they scehdual with me without looking any further. So if I am not at the top then I am getting less jobs.

How ?

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“#2e8b57”]WINDOWCLEANING.COM[/COLOR][/SIZE]

DangeMiester

Organic or Maps or Both?

Organic…

Tory was at the top with w/c.com organic and then hooked up with maps with w/c.com and then his organic w/c.com left the top even though he’s right near the top with w/c.com with two other w/c.com sites on the first page, plus his own business web site he pretty much own the first page !

Check out windowcleaning.com, it’s going to work well for yawl !

windowcleaning.com organic though… Your personal business web site @both !

DangeMiester

[COLOR=“green”][SIZE=“4”]WINDOWCLEANING.COM[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just get a free lancer to do it. These are the best people to do it. Not a company. They are trying to get there name out just like you so they will work 10X has hard.