Huck Towel Problem

Doesn’t much matter,pretty much irrelevant but…if it’s any consolation mine is still going strong:D

That is interesting thank you for the pics. Below you will see my solution. Works great for me, a few pics with my daughter modeling the setup (can’t get her to a real job though…lol)
small waist pouch that holds most everything I need while on the job, ladders etc. careful in houses though!
Ed

Jeez - my Ettore boab’s only last a year or so!
Come to think of it Craig, you may have put the idea in my head in the first place! I seem to remember a while back you sent me some photo’s? I needed something to keep it away from my hip more, as I found that the bigger channels were knocking my ankles. The only problem with this is it drips on the insides - so I tend only to utilize it on the outside cleans unless I dry the channel first.

You are calling this air conditioning hose Karl. Is the insulation tubing that goes over air conditioning lines?
Are you still using this?
Dale.

It is still a good fix - although finding the right glue to stick these lightweight tubes is a problem. I do use another boab that fits on the Ettore for sizes 36"+ for wands & squeegees. You see the one standing in the middle with the clip on it - it just goes into the squeegee slot.

Oh yes, very cool! Those are the mailing/document tubes you have mentioned before. What do you make the clip out of?
Very clever, I’m saying.
Dale.

It’s just a metal bracket, you can pick them up anywhere. Make sure it fits in the squeegee holder of your boab. It holds the wand/applicator out so it doesn’t bang your leg & also ease of use. I also fill it with water & soap & have a tap at the bottom to take the dirty water out.

I’m liken’ this idea. Thanks Karl.

Ok back to huck towels, I’ve found that new ones suck till they have been washed a dozen or so times before they work well.

Karl, very cool mod.