"I Don't Believe in Safety"

What’s that 5 stories up? What a moron.

Prestige Maintenance Crew out of Toronto. I made out the name on his shirt. Ridiculous.

In the immortal words of Barney Fife, [SIZE=“3”]“He’s a NUT.”[/SIZE]

Check out the photo for eavestrough cleaning on their website.

Eavestrough cleaning Toronto | Gutter Cleaning Toronto

Nice to know they are safety conscience.

If we Google Prestige Maintenance Crew will this thread on WCR come up?

Not yet Mike. But if we keep referring to how unsafe Prestige Maintenance Crew is I’d bet it will.

Tony, are you saying prestige maintenance crew in Toronto is unsafe?

I am here: Google Maps

Tony,
I never heard of Prestige Maintenance Crew before, have you?
I wonder if the owner of Prestige Maintenance Crew knows about the video on YouTube?
Wait a minute didn’t Matt Damon say that he thinks the owner was the camera man. HaHa

I’m sure the thread will rank higher than Prestige Maintenance Crew own website :slight_smile:

I do in fact believe Tony is saying Prestige Maintenance Crew in Toronto is unsafe :slight_smile:

Could the Prestige Maintenance Crew “cliff hanger video” go viral on YouTube because of the WCR forums popularity?

I’m sure it will be taken down before that happens.

In point of fact i am saying that Prestige Maintenance Crew in Toronto is unsafe! :wink:

When that guy or someone else falls, I bet the owner will invest in A W.F.P. (If he is still in business). And I stress the word IF.

Let’s see:

5 stories up on about a 7/12 pitch ledge that is approximately 30" deep… and not one stitch of safety gear.

Senseless no-win situation for all involved.

I also believe that Prestige Maintenance Crew in Toronto has unsafe window cleaning practices. Cleaning that way to begin with is unimaginable much less videotaping thier stupidity. :frowning:

Yeh this Idiot has definitely got big balls but a very tiny Brain

if the authorities found out about this he or his boss would be shot

No Boab … perfect job for a Wagtail…

all jokes a side… the angle on that ledge is gruesome plus water is dripping over it. that´s a recipe for disaster some body here should phone up this company and warn them before its too late… its just a question of time before something goes wrong. its probability .

If you type in “prestige maintenance crew in Toronto” in Google this thread, page 3 comes up # 7

It is a fact for sure Prestige Maintenance Crew in Toronto is unsafe.

not my idea of earning a living !!!

It’s on page 1 now when I type in Prestige Maintenance Crew in Toronto who I believe to be an unsafe business.