I'm Gonna Hate On How You Clean Windows

one the things i read a long time said if you do straight pulls and always do outs verticle and ins horizontal (or vice versa) you can always instantly identify where lines or mistakes are.

5 Likes

:face_with_thermometer::rofl::money_mouth_face::astonished::roll_eyes::nerd_face::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And if you fan, then there wonā€™t BE any lines or mistakes to speak of.

2 Likes

That post is Priceless

only if you fan perfectly.

on that note if you want to get depressed about your technique try this if you have a reasonably sized bathroom mirror:
clean it with your usual technique.
admire how beautifully clean it looks.
turn out the light, close the door and shine a good flashlight from the side across the glass while looking closely for streaks or other marks.

WAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Thatā€™s easy for you to sayā€¦:sunglasses: Been at it for almost 18 years and I still get lines, smears, streaks, drips, not all the time mind you, I donā€™t suck that badā€¦Itā€™s just that no matter what way I clean something is going to show up along the way that needs touching up. No technique is perfect and neither am I.

5 Likes

12 Likes

If you meme outside of the meme thread, is it still a meme?

10 Likes

Who has mistakes ?

Donā€™t forget to say ā€œBloody Maryā€ three times too.

2 Likes

you would likely find you do if you do the mirror thing. stuff shows up that cannot be seen otherwise.

Testing nowā€¦

Ok I found a remnant of my cleaning process in the top right corner where I cut in (left-handed ftw) but otherwise, nothing.

Am I just that good?

P.S. I didnā€™t rush, either. A second cleaning at normal ā€œmaking bankā€ pace revealed a DOUBLE rainbow! :astonished:

2 Likes

very interesting

2 Likes

i was trying to learn to use my high flyer and thought i was doing greatā€¦then i invented this test to mimmick the sun coming round the corner and holy crap.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a slick test Ken, itā€™s going into the training file.

1 Like

I know somebody who knows how to use one

4 Likes

I love how there is an unintentional running like battle between your memeā€¦ and my anti-meme question.

But dammit - no matter how many likes Each post getsā€¦ your meme is always has one more like than mine

It means I canā€™t like your philosoraptor :zipper_mouth_face: Sore loser over here!

2 Likes

I am so depressed. I feel like a great piece of art was createdā€¦ and then at midnight poof goneā€¦ never to be viewed on the forum ever again. Never forget my friendsā€¦FEBā€¦ now that the fun is over I guess Iā€™ll get back to growing my businessā€¦

4 Likes

Donā€™t be depressed, it will live on in the Fridge.

No abandon that, you should start by posting daily inspirational here to help us grow and achieve our dreams instead :grin:

2 Likes