Is Dawn the best solution to clean windows?

Pure water is good for wfp, that is all. Once ANYTHING touches it the water is not pure water anymore it is now water no matter what the tds is…

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts
Home
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I recognize that from science class! Newton’s 4th Law of Special Contamination

My three cents. Back to the Dawn Q. I have been using a half teaspoon of sodium hydroxide dry crystals in three gallons of water for extra cut and slip plus Dawn. Check it out. Dawn is already based on a formula that is not more than 1 percent sodium hydroxide. So I am just boosting the cut and slip props. Cuz I love dry cracked skin. I use a lot of hand lotion and I’m OK. Doing all store fronts now. No ladders. Smooth cash flow. I’m gettin old.

Henry

As my father, who has window cleaned for 30 years, would say: dish washing soap is the greatest window washing solution ever.

I’m still rocking the dawn. I’ve heard of some people mixing windex, lemon juice, peroxide, and other stuff into their solution, but I don’t really know why. I ran e-cover for a bit, and I’ll attest that it smells really good. Good slip, but expensive.

Dawn is perfectly suited for beginners and cleaning oil slicked sea birds
:kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

GG4 is one better.

Anyone tried bacon grease? Supposedly bacon makes everything better.

Love is my secret ingredient. Unless it’s a ccu job, then I use Hate Ultra-Concentrate.