Ladder Morph

Check this thing out

[video=youtube_share;8mZY0bNGRZI]The LADDER MORPH - YouTube

Looks like a accident waiting to happen. As real step ladders get taller they get wider.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, no kidding, can you imagine putting 2 24’s together and running them all the way up? I’ll bet someone does it.

Or two 40ft ladders fully extended. That would be so dangerous!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Very cool! I bet Werner or Gorilla tries to buy him out and shut it down though.

Sheesh. And people complain that the 22’ little giant is too heavy. I’m sure it would be stable but… damn.

What you want to bet somebody straddles the top of 2x24’ ladders little giant style within a week of buying this product?

The guy keeps pushing "16 feet"
So, I’m betting ‘disclaimers up the ass’ are soon to come.
(as of yet, there seem to be NONE-lame site so far)

I like the idea, though.
Like it or not, our job has a lot of “necessity in a pinch” moments.

I’ll pay for the ladder morph if someone volunteers to go up to 16 feet using 2 extension ladders. This thing is a death sentence waiting to happen

Seems dangerous as it will almost always be being used indoors and though I imagine you have to lift one side through 4 feet
and and then the other side and then repeat the process you know and all the while you doing that you know you got this thing moving all around next to the chandeliers and wants to go over
Good thinking though I mean. Very creative. I just hate to be in a billion-dollar foyer with a billion-dollar chandelier and 2 24 foot Werner ladders. I keep seeing the Abbet and Costello scene of pushing the piano up the stairs. What could go wrong?.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

I think they went 20 foot A-frames at Home Depot for $18 any higher than that I think you should build a scaffold I mean your 26 feet there

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

A 40 ft is mighty concerning anyway without being an A-frame! Had a huge job last year that we had to use a 40 footer indoors on marble floors! Rubber mats at the feet and a helper steadying the ladder while I reached the windows. Don’t look down! lol I’m sure there is a size limit to the extension ladder used with the Ladder Morph, but yes, A-frames get wider at the feet as they get taller. No way to do that with the Ladder Morph.

I’ve wanted to create something similar for a stack ladder for years. The key is to have an attachment to widen the base as well.

…or to be able to tie off the ladders to a sturdy structure?

If you widen the base and connect the top it would be just as safe as a step ladder. Plus it would fit in the bed of your pickup. I only carry 2 ladders, my piece ladder and an LG knock off. The LG is only for chandeliers and it gets 80% of all chandeliers. If I had a way to convert my stock ladder I would only have to carry 1 ladder and I could get 100% of the chandeliers.

Sent from my C6530N using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

As JfromtheD said- "our job has a lot of “necessity in a pinch” moments. But to be safely on the ground and assemble an accident.

Be safe out there folks. Think before you climb.

There is a reason he named it the morph. You have to be on morphine to use it .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

there are no end of lethal ladder gizmos on the market now. here in England a guy in my town makes (and now sells worldwide) a range of lethally dangerous rubber items [ mats , ladder replacement feet } and as i found out the hard way, rubber has no grip when its used outdoors.

he knows the danger as i and many others have told him clearly our near death experiences , but hes expanded his business regardless , how he sleeps at night lord knows

Ive got a 17’ LG skyscraper ladder and his design is nowhere near the safe design if that ladder. It is about 3’ wide at the base. I am totally comfortable at the top of that fully extended but with his design using regular width ladders - no way. Just can’t see how they would be stable. Even at 16’.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

It is sad when money becomes more important then people.

Is that the ladder stopper?