Looking for full time job in wc

I peed next to him in a stall at LAX airport. I couldn’t help myself, I turned to him, mid stream, and said “Hello, Newman.”
He just kept on peeing and then walked out without washing his hands.

ughh… just like Newman. NEWWMANN!

[MENTION=10884]Ben[/MENTION]: Found this company named Abseilon. They said you should send your resume to [email protected]. This is the VP’s e-mail. He’ll forward it to the supervisors. The company’s looking for SPRAT Certified cleaners. Definitely want somebody educated/experienced. They’re based in Nevada/Arizona, but apparently they work nationwide and have a lot of work coming down the pipeline, so they’re on the hunt for good help.

There’s another company in Arizona, but I couldn’t get a hold of them today. I’ll try again Monday, if you haven’t already headed out to another state by then.

I have decided to stay here in Columbus Georgia. I feel I have not tapped the market enough. Even though I do not have a vehicle, I will make it work for me. I have prayed and my decision has been made.

1 Like

Thnik of how often he hears that…

I still like thinking of the Jurassic park scene with the spitter… Lol …

om mani padme hum. @ [URL=“http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/members/dustofftherapy.html”][B]DustOffTherapy[/B] om mani padme hum.

Woah-hohoho…don’t do that. You need to be careful there - I’m no jewel nor am I a lotus flower. Too ugly to be anything resembling either. Anytime I walk down a sidewalk or hallway filled with women, it’s like parting the Red Sea; all the women run for the walls and street trying to avoid me. I’m what you would call the “Pinnacle of Human Imperfection” - kind of like a circus exhibition, except I was let loose because the circus ring leader couldn’t make any money off me. I scared the crowds away. Killed his popcorn sales. Far from prayer/mantra worthy. I’m better suited for receiving insults :smiley:

The other way I’m interpreting it, which really scares me, is that you’re going to carve that into me…please don’t. I make very annoying, high-pitched crying and whining sounds at the mention of pain. You don’t want to hear me experiencing pain.

This stopped me from making the other phone call today, but if you need anything, you know where to find us. Please keep us posted on how you’re doing.

Relax, I’m a Jewel. I’ll do the Lotus Flower thing. Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you or cause you any pain. Breath deeply and allow the Chi to flow though you. You tried, It’s not your fault, move on.
I don’t care who you are or where you’re from, that’s not the point.
I just felt Cosmic.:slight_smile:

Taking it day by day. Worked only 3 days with the interior car cleaning company last week. Waiting on check. Got an interview with a company for marketing tomorrow. Pays 35,000+. They seen my fan page, called me and asked me in for an interview. There was one question , “how much do you know about social media in the way it affects business relations?”

Next week I begin putting in a sewage, water, and electrical to building that will eventually in the next 2 -3 years will be my store for window and other cleaning supplies.

Not sure about Chi flowing through me, but the cheese…for sure! At the expense of everybody else’s nose :smiley:

Ahhhh, giving WCR a little competition huh?:stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all. I cannot have all the competitions clients for window cleaning, so I might as well sell the competition the right tools to get the jib done. And whatever other cleaning supplies the competition needs

lol. Im soo confused…

To my right I have Bens new supply warehouse.
To my left I have a couple guys practicing yoga moves.

Now I know how Lloyd Bridges felt in Airplane…
[I]- “Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.”[/I]

What’s confusing about opening a supply house for my area. I want to compete with the other janitorial supply companies here.

I have found that Unger has a huge selection of cleaning supplies and tools.

Mr. Squiigii’s Cleaning Resource Store

Whats confusing?
For starters, 5 minutes ago you were ‘on the lamb’ heading to Tijuana…
Now you’re settin’ up shop/planting roots/alerting authorities.

Define: “[I]Flighty[/I]”

went to cedar point over the weekend. rode some rollercoasters. was reminded of [MENTION=10884]Ben[/MENTION].

I have anxiety issues.