Looking to have one of our vehicles designed

What are your thoughts about the following designs?
I will most likely have the leaf removal taken off and put on holiday lighting or another service (we also install gutter guards and do snow removal)

This will be the back of the vehicle (the white stripe is not part of the car or design)

This is option 1 they sent me

This is option 2 that they sent me

This is option 3 that they sent me

I like option 3 the best for the sides.

I would pare down the wording to just:

Commercial and Residential:

•Window cleaning
•Power washing
•& More

And make those services appear a little larger in relation to your logo

2 Likes

Option 3 and concur with removing commercial and residential.

It seems like one of our more common questions asked by customers is if we provide “X” service or at height. Was thinking including “residential and commercial” might help lead to an easier response by commercial customers or, I suppose residential for that matter who don’t know what we do.

On the other hand, I’ve heard feedback that its good to leave this off entirely as both commercial and residential customers can get put off by the fact that you service the other (based on misconceptions of price, etc…)

#3 was my favorite as well - was debating whether to put a blue perf on that small pane between the logo and the services (on the side of the vehicle)

Hmm. I didn’t even realize that was perf until I zoomed in to take a closer look. Personally, I don’t think that dark blue background shows up much at all. What I would probably do is just have it lettered up with vinyl and have the body pillar wrapped black to match the windows and the door moulding. Should work out a good bit cheaper that way, too.

This is what we ended up having done - a partial wrap (just the sides)

6 Likes

Will probably get this on the back as well -

1 Like

Now, I just need to get this designed -

The designer had sent over a few options (fairly basic) -

Thoughts on these ones?

Match it as close as possible to the car…the car looks great and having a matching look would be great.

2 Likes

Was trying to think of a way to have that consistent look/ feel while keeping the blue on the truck from being covered up much. I like the color of the truck. Will see what we come up with for that

I was thinking more of the basic design than color.
Keep the squeegee and have ph# and website in the same locations as the car,
that kind of thing.

1 Like

I didn’t read everything here. I like your logo… reall nice :+1:
With that said I would keep the logo small. Your services big an your phone number a good size.

1 Like

Nice like it