Mid West Cleaning Convention #2

I can understand that. When the IWCA had their convention in Reno it was just to far for us.

Just a little over a month to go now. I’m really getting excited and looking forward to putting some more faces to names from the forum. If you haven’t signed up yet now’s the time.

Tony – Alex and I are pretty excited as well. We are all boked and ready to go! - This is going to be a great event, great speakers, great topics, awesome networking, and of course some great BBQ. Tons of giveaways, great sponsors, its going to be a super weekend.

The sponsors are stacking up to give away tons of FREE goodies at this event! So far we have:

$2195 - From GlassRenu a complete deluxe scratch removal system

Unger, Titan Labs, Garelick Poles, Booty Boots, Screen Mouse, Hook um Dano, Slayer Products and more~!

What hotel are you guys staying at? I guess I should go ahead and get the rooms booked.

Nevermind, I’m guessing the Hampton Inn. Are you guys all bringing the wives?

Chris, I’m going to give away the [B]very first, autographed, $147 full-color edition of my brand-new 255-page hardcover book “$600/hr” [/B]at the Iowa event, too, with your permission.

Someone will receive the expensive, full-color edition for free at this event, but it’s a surprise how I’m going to give it away.

And I’m going to be giving away free handshakes all day long - so come prepared.

Kurt - My wife will be there and she loves getting to chat w/ other window cleaning wives.

Kevin - I don’t know what to say but Thank You!

Shawn - I’ll take one of those handshakes!

Kevin that is awesome! Thank you very much!

Kurt I would say bring the wife for sure, especially if she is remotely involved in the business. (even if she’s not shes is more than welcome)

Also just heard from Bio Clean Glass Stain Remover They are sending over 100 samples for giveaways.

Awesome! Thanks Bio Clean.

My pleasure, guys.

Well we are shaping up quite nicely here. This is geared up to be quite a amazing event!

We also have the prizes from Bio Clean, and Kevin + a few other surprises. But its really not so much about all the fabulous prizes. This is a networking and learning event. We have the best in the industry presenting at this event. It is designed to take your business to the next level.

Oh and space is filling up very fast, if you havent already please use the form at the bottom of this page to sign up for FREE:

Midwest Window Cleaning Convention

Please also sign up any friends, family, co workers, employees, support staff you may be be bringing.

Im so excited for it! Hope to see you there.

Oh I forgot to mention I believe the people from Nano Ultra are going to be there as well, with samples and demos. And most importantly if you are thinking of getting any type of WFP equipment in the near future this would be the best time. We are shipping a bunch of brand new poles out there for the all day WFP Demos. You’ll get your hands on the entire Gardiner, facelift, Simpole line. The new Unger multilink system will be there… And we will be letting most of it go for extremely cheap, very near our cost. ( we just dont want to ship it back )

I wanted to say a big thank you to all the generous sponsors! I can’t wait to see all of you there for the what will surely be the best networking event this year!
I am also donating my set of Ledgers at the event. I have a rare double bent 16" as well as a new Swivel 7" handle.

Could we post an attendee list? I’m starting to get pumped about this.

+1 on the attendees list. I’m excited who all I get to meet.

Just got a bunch of Track Cleaners to add to the fun!! Thanks to our Canadian supplier Lavage De Vitres UP!

Bummed I am going to be missing it but I’m sure its going to be a great time for everyone!

Sorry to hear that Kate.
Thanks to Lavage De Vitres for their generosity.