Mid West Cleaning Convention #2

Thanks Nick. I’m glad they were beneficial for you. If you have anything you’d like to have a video on let me know and I’ll try to get it done. If it’s a winter idea I’ll hold onto it for the next winter series.

Im still trying a few diff. ways but maybe something on diff. ways to detail a higher window when doing pole work to keep on the safe side of not using ladders.just a idea and also dont know how much you can do on it but I havent seen a video of someone using a scraper on a pole?
Nick

I think we can do those. If you’re coming to the event here in July then we can talk more about video ideas.

Sounds great, and we will be there for sure my girl and I cant wait.

Nick

Kurt and his brother are awesome. Met them in KC.

I look froward to meeting Kurt at the MWCC. We have some great giveaways and door prizes and I’m working on more. You guys deserve the best and that’s what we are determined to give you!

Thanks Paul. I learned a lot at the convention. I am really looking forward to attending the MWCC as well.

In fact I think any are going to Iowa. Kyle was and fatboyonaladder funny because he’s not fat boy. also a couple of others. Theres lots to learn.

Where do we sign up for this at?

midwest

I was wondering if there was a list of people going

I’ll be there. What more could you need, Art? :wink:

My wife and I will be there can’t wait to meet you all.

Art - Just catch a ride with Leo and meet mw there…hehehe :smiley:

Speaking of catching rides, anyone want to ride with me from MN???

Same here if anyone needs a ride we are coming from toledo ohio so if you along the way let me know

Chris, I went to that page. I see no sign up. At the bottom is says “loading”. I dont see a sign up box or anything. Thanks.

Don Marler
Marler’s Pressure Washing

It’s working for me Don. If you send me your company name, names of anyone else you are bringing w/ you, full address, e-mail, and phone number I will register you if you’d like.

It is all fixed Don

There is… We have about 40 people signed up so far. I expect it to quickly jump to 100 + In the next month as the event draws closer.

If you are planning on going please use this form:

Midwest Window Cleaning Convention

at the bottom of the page. Please also submit the names of any friends and family members you plan on bringing. Family is more than welcome, we have a great meal planned.

That might be to fare for us.