Most Useful Non Window Cleaning Tool

I can’t help but notice llaczko that every thread you post in, you correct spelling and grammar errors.

Can I assume you were a high school english teacher before WC?

I find my useful non-window cleaning tools are the extra napkins I keep in my glove compartment, just in case.:eek:

Surgical Towel.

Leathermans tool gets my vote also.

Ive changed my vote from leather-man to ----------->

$2 Harbor Freight POS squeegee electrical-taped to a wooden broomstick.

I use it to safely lift neon signs to clean behind them.

I know its technically a squeegee on a stick, but you definitely can’t clean a window with it :smiley:

EVERY thread? Is that an exaggeration?

No; never an English teacher. In fact, I enjoyed math and science much more.

BTW, my pointing out grammar in this thread really has nothing to do with grammar. Give it some thought when you have some time.

I was simply asking a question.

I also enjoy math and the sciences greater than english.

I just gave it some thought, and I suppose your point is… well I could not think of a reasonable answer. The only plausible idea is that, users/posters don’t take enough time proof read their own posts, and apparently that annoys you?

Toilet paper

ROFLOL … too funny

He might mean that, as a business owner we all need to be aware of how we come across;
Spelling
Grammar,
the site gets indexed, also I forget sometimes to spell check,
High education and still can not spell very good.
Customers, will read your posts on here, if they get indexed by Google, so Presentation and Business like conduct, spelling, attention to details.
There are a few other points as well, in figure it out statement.
Marketing is more than a post card with pictures, Both. Kevin, Paul and Chris and Alex will mention that as well.

We all learn, so he is just trying to help out, that is all!
(ps. just did spell check and found out I spelled Grammar wrong… LOL so corrected before posting)

Nah – I didn’t mean that at all.

ok, forget I posted anything then :cool:

GPS gets my vote. I love doing estimates in person, so I can easily find people’s homes without going home to confirm the directions in google maps. I just hit the address and go. It also helps me when I’m lost and has saved money in gas and printing. I bought the $90 garmin and it’s works great.

My ladder-max stand off and the multi tray that fits on it.
Easier to do restoration work on high windows just lay tools on the tray.
The multi trays can also be put on top of step ladders.
[SIZE=1]How to put LADDER - MAX STABILIZER STAND OFF On and Off NOW WITH NEW MULTI TRAY - YouTube[/SIZE]

1. Leatherman tool
  2. GPS
  3. Ladder standoff
  4. Laser measuring device
  5. smartphone
  6. Bing.com birdseye view maps

Iphone 4

I am always amazed at what people post on forums. Bad spelling, poor grammar, and some of the opinions that are posted. Some of the forums I visit the posts amaze me, attacks on others and foul language. I use the forums for two basic reasons. One to educate myself and two to establish links back to my site. Also as has been said our posts get indexed and some of our clients find us this way.

So I am always careful about what I post and do not participate on forums that I feel may hurt my business. The WCR Forum is by far my favorite because it is a friendly and educational environment.

Favorite tool Ipad

ledger on a sorbo

The thread is about non-window cleaning tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk