Most Useful Non Window Cleaning Tool

1. GPS - mountain roads are never predictable.
  2. iPhone 4 - keeps my office mobile.
  3. iPad 2 - 98% close rate.
  4. Dyson DC35 Cordless Slim Multi Floor Vacuum - Great for CCU, heaps of dead flies, and impresses the lady of the house.
  5. Gerber 22-41770 Artifact Pocket Keychain Tool - Great for popping off screens from the outside and making in-the-field repairs.
  6. My Swagger.
    http://www.nicestwindowcleaners.com

My play station 3 It only does… EVERYTHING!

W.F.P. while cleaning window & a good cigar while using W.F.P.

I’d have to say the lunches I pack. I think out of my entire day, by 11 I am looking forward to lunch the most…

Maybe Phil doesn’t use his ledger on a sorbo for window cleaning? :stuck_out_tongue:

And my most useful Non-window cleaning tool is definitely my Iphone. That Iphone 5 can’t come out soon enough. I’m ready to trade in this 3gs for the new Hotness!

my side gate unlocker tool ,couldnt be without her

Any fast food napkin will do and if in a pinch… tree bark

ouch

you get that excited about your work day huh?

I’m going with the scrim. It is the best addition to my window cleaning “tool set” that I have. I do decent sized houses now with a scrim and a couple hucks with no call backs ever!!! That little…well not really little…towel is the cat’s meow in my book!

OK…I guess I should have read the topic a little better ( i.e. non window cleaning tool) sorry!
I guess I’ll go with a Subway Sandwich in the morning for breakfast as my best tool. It provides low calorie nourishment which translates into energy and thought clarity.

Yo Enrica,

[SIZE=“6”][COLOR=“#4b0082”][FONT=“Century Gothic”]AMEN…[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dange-Ster / TSP GURU

That little thing that rattles around in my skull… I think some of you call it a “brain.” :smiley:

Seriously though, I think adaptability is a window cleaners best asset/tool.

Yo JfromDeTwa,

Here , Here…great ground work way of thinking , it’s how you get things done in the field ,Ergo thinking like a “Son of Ettore” !

Dange