NEW logo

I think Alpha Clean sounds great. I would do away with the window pane logo and just stick with the Alpha Clean script, it looks really nice. BTW @Streakerfree here is my new t-shrit with my new logo.

8 Likes

Alpha Dog: “We’ll hump your leg until we get it right…”

3 Likes

Very Nice!

I think I like it better “without the box.”

Ya ya…then get a WRAP!!! Lol

2 Likes

I’m with skipper. You wash your dog. You wash your car. You wash your laundry. You Clean windows. It just sounds better.

Then again I do window and pressure cleaning… Scrap the whole thing for Alpha wash window and pressure cleaning. That way everyone will be happy. :grin:

Alpha Windy Warsher Cleanest Better Pressure Clean Gutters…And Stuff…LLC

3 Likes

this is completely objective, who is the most famous of all in any “cleaning” field for not getting things all the way clean…the dry cleaner "oh that’s a stain it won’t come out"
the house cleaner oh i don’t do windows.
carpet cleaners oh those marks aren’t gonna come out.
cleaning vs washing is 100% totally and completely subjective YOU may like it better that does not mean everyone does.
additionally he has the word clean is his name already and using it again would be unwell grammer and not goodly use of language.
quack!

How are we liking it THIS way?

I think the panes set it off balance. Just the script and the drop look fine.

Lol!!

Who put the knot in your panties bub? It was all said in fun. Did you notice the big cheesy grin?

I like the fonts and the size of them. Looks nice.

I just don’t like the window laying crooked in the logo. That’s the only off-putting thing for me.

1 Like

my does not go to alpha with both in.

Nope. The window off sets the wording.

Its just my opinion though… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better? Worse? Suggestions?
I’d like to keep SOME kind of window graphic in the logo. I feel it looks rather bland without.

Worse.

Maybe you can put the window in the background and the script over it…
(If you must have the dang window) :wink:

1 Like