NEW logo

My first logo :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll make sure to incorporate “Powerwashing” in the name when I come up with one lol

Figured I startup Powerwashing along with doing Windows but keeping the two separate…

nope

LLC…

2 Likes

Yea don’t forget the llc

And yes for qualified customers only because let’s face it, don’t we as owners have to qualify our potential customers too?

Nope :sunny:

1 Like

yer wishin you were washin :slight_smile:

It’s not part of my company name.

My original name was Crystal Clear Window Cleaning (yes used much but my inspiration was my wife’s name) But I did have clients who couldn’t remember the whole name and would make all the checks to Crystal Clear which was ok I guess. But later I saw someone had the name Capital City Windows and it sounded a little smoother IMO so I changed mine to Crystal Clear Windows. Its worked fine so far plus its less to say answering then phone haha…So Alpha Clean Windows does sound cool and I like that you have Clean in the title because that differentiates you from an installer. Either way I like the progression of your logo. Definite upgrade and a very clean look.

Good inspiration for me because I now need to redesign a logo. I had paid an accountant who was a friend to take care of the LLC filing etc back in 2011-12 I think. Just recently I found out someone else filed the name like in 2013 because he only saved the name which expired after 60 days and he didn’t finish the paperwork necessary…bummer. Lesson learned hopefully…I could do dba CCW but I would rather have everything listed with llc. So after talking with my wife and trying different options (CCGlass, Services, Solutions, View) She liked Crystal Clear Reflections best (one syllable longer but there are cool things that could be designed with reflections) Anyway great job Samuel. And you aren’t alone Turner :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not Crystal Blue Persuasion?

3 Likes