New T-Shirt. What is your uniform?

Let me know how that goes
Rumor has it that it happens instantaneously
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Polo or Collared Shirts do make you look smarter and more professional.

But seriously you do need to look the best you can when your in the public eye.

I have blue and white shirts that match my blue and white hats that match my blue and white cards and blue and white logo on the van I used to have a blue and white van but now I got yellow blue and white van so I added some yellow to the shirts and cards and teeth from all the coffee. I got blue buckets and blue tip poles and blue towwels and everything either blue or white if possible and my favorite partā€¦ I got my shirt logo on the right side of my chest although its standard to go over the left I hang a towel over my left side and I was sick of blocking my logo so right side front chest logos. BOOM

"People on ludes shouldnā€™t drive "

So Iā€™m thinking instead of using blue huck rags, we are going to start using cashmere sweaters to detail windowsā€¦ and we wrap them around our necks for a more luxurious look. Bet Iā€™ll get more customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

It doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s all about attitude.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

1 Like

Navy blue company t shirts, long sleeves.

Black company hoodies.

Iā€™m going to try and get a few hats done for winter and a couple jackets, and have a polo embroidered for when I go out and do sales. Iā€™m not a fan of the polos but I think when I show up with an embroidered polo and a company winter jacket when I do sales Iā€™ll be able to make a different impression, more of the ā€œbusiness ownerā€ approach if itā€™s a day of sales and not actually cleaning glass.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

1 Like

" This is US history I see the globe right there ".

Just dress the way you want to be perceivedā€¦ Your choice

blue navy polos with blue navy hatā€¦For me polos look more professionnal, cleaner as wellā€¦as for the boss a nice work buttoned shirt lighter blue colorā€¦

You guys are in st lucie area?

Black tuxedo is my summertime uniform. Looks professional and hides the dirt well. Silkscreen logo on back.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

What about a T-Shirt tucked in vs. a collared shirt un-tucked? Sometimes it is hard to find a long enough collared shirt to tuck in. Also, since T-Shirts are cheaper, what about the idea that you can get them replaced more often and therefore keep them looking like new? Just some food for thought.

A polo shirt worn under a jacket is really uncomfortable to me. Itā€™s kind of like the feeling of wearing a tie. T shirts are part of the advantage of not working in a cubicle.

With all this talk of shirts, I thought Iā€™d post this.

Thatā€™s a great tactical beard.

For those who canā€™t grow a tactical beard, thereā€™s help here.

1 Like

This is good to.

1 Like

Dude it tried the folding shirt thing IT WORKSā€¦my wife freaked!!! she s learning it as we speak and she thanks you for saving her time on her workload at homeā€¦She s wondering if you have anything for saving time in cooking! thx

1 Like

And finally, a pic of the back (sorry itā€™s sideways - stupid phone):

Alex is that a dri-fit type shirt, or cotton?

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina

[MENTION=4]Alex[/MENTION]lacey Cars.com Lime Green Hatchback Commercial - YouTube. I had too!!! :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

1 Like