New waterfed video series

We’ve got another episode of Watferfed Class on WCR up on Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section to view the video.
Also, be sure to take advantage of this week’s sale, which is detailed in the blog.
Enjoy!

I seem to pick up on a couple things I’m either doing wrong or can do better in each video - Thank you John!!

I find these videos to be very informative and quite timely as well. I look forward to each video.

John You should post these on Pressure Washing Institute - Contractor Highlights these pressure washing guys need WFP

I really appreciate these videos. In the first video you demonstrated using the cap on the TDS meter to test the water. SWEET!!! I used to hate to track down my little measuring cup to test the water. No problems now. Anyway, thanks and keep them coming.

I really appreciate the kind words guys. Like I said before, I hope the series is useful to waterfed newbies and veterans alike.

We’ve got 7 more episodes still to release. We’ve started planning on season 2 already.

Good morning everyone-

Cleaning a home or business that is full of cut ups is one of the most profitable activities for waterfed users.
I’m pleased to announce that this week’s new episode of Waterfed Class on WCR teaches the basic technique for cleaning cut ups…or french windows…with a waterfed pole.

Just go to Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section to view the video. Also, this week’s sale item is detailed in the blog.

Enjoy!

Nice. No Aqua-Dapter though?

Very observant. This was actually the first video I shot (note the jacket…it was a cool March day). I had just gotten the CLX and hadn’t installed the Aquadater on the pole yet.

Ah. Well still another great video.

Good morning everyone-

The latest edition of Waterfed Class on WCR is now available on Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section to view the video. This week’s episode teaches the technique for doing a curtain of windows on a commercial building.
Be sure to check out the sale item, which is detailed in the blog.

Have a great day!

I already caught it on Karl’s Blog ( another great vid BTW) but Ill go visit your blog again anyways;)

Oh and I noticed that the pole has a lot of flex when your scrubbing horizontally. The height is kinda hard to see in the video but I’m guessing those windows were pretty high up?

Yeah, Karl scooped me on my own video! That’s another example of how Karl’s blog is a great source for the latest in industry news.

Those windows were at about 20 feet.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk

Another great one John, Thanks!!

I’m pleased to announce that this week’s new episode of Waterfed Class is now available on Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. This week’s episode teaches the “top down” method for doing residential windows.

Just go to Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section to view the video. Also, this week’s sale item is detailed in the blog.

Enjoy!

Man clx looks like a rubber pole.

Nice videos.

After seeing that video I’m so glad I went with the SLX. That pole reminds me of the extel day with all the flex. Great video tho.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I was using a hog’s hair brush on the pole for extra scrubbing power. But with the extra scrubbing power comes LOTS of extra drag on the glass. Couple that with the fact that I was using the pole at somewhat of a horizontal angle, fully extended…really any pole, even a full carbon fiber pole, would have been flexing a lot under those conditions. It is not the pole’s fault at all. In hindsight, I should have switched to a nylon brush for that set of windows.

I’ve used both the Xtel pole and the CL-X and let me tell you it’s night and day difference. I’d never use an Xtel again. John’s right on - the boars hair creates a ton of drag. The trade off is the great scrubbing power you get w/ the hogger.

You must mean an Xtel fiberglass pole, because I have an Xtel hybrid pole and prefer it over the CLX. Yes, my Xtel pole is slightly thicker and heavier, but it is stiffer than the CLX, which is why I prefer it.