Pics of your truck set up

Wow! Nice setup! I just toss whatever I need into the bed of my pickup! I don’t recall seeing any stack ladders in your trailer. Do you use them?

Matt Johnson
Blue Sky WC
St. Louis, MO

Not yet!:wink:

Yeah, I thought of that.

There a times when I’m using both ladders. Besides, what will I do with the stabilizers I have if I go out and buy another?

Sell them or just keep 'em just in case.

The wing nuts on my stabilizer kept coming loose to the point that I began to question it. I bought one of the quick removable ones and it seems a lot more secure.

Funny, you would think that the fixed, permanent stabilizer would be the most secure of the two…

Leave the belt on and light it and burn some fat! I had to say it…no offense

Am I missing something? I don’t understand?

Took a few pics of the van today lads

1 Like

Pretty nice van. Noticed you don’t have any levelers on your ladders. Do you use standoffs of any kind?

Gotta love those Euro vans :slight_smile:

My only advice … loose the ropes and get ladder locks , more professional and safer

here is a pic of my van taken sometime in early December.

1 Like

brrr! looking at that photo makes my nipples hard:eek:

Looks like you were visiting me in Iowa!:smiley:

Yes we use the standoffs for the ladder work and we Lock the ladders on the van at nite

I like the license plate… Date Window cleaners…(d8 wcs) sorry i couldnt resist!

[FONT=“Arial Black”]Does anyone remember seeing pics of a van set up with the DI fittings coming out the side of it? I’ve been looking & cant find it anywhere???[/FONT]:confused:

I remember seeing those pics.

DI Tank Plumbing
Are these what you were looking for?

is this the pic you are looking for?

Dave
Perfect Pane

[FONT=“Arial Black”]Yea it is, thanks guys. Hey Dave does that work ok for you, or is there anything you would do differently? [/FONT]