Remember Ecover?

I am sure a lot of you guys remember when i introduced you to ecover! some liked it some didn`t,

Well my very own new cleaning solution is far better than ecover!

it is called The window cleaners shine!

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]benefits![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Leaves a brilliant professional shine:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Smear and streak free windows:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Self cleaning properties making it easy to clean cutting your cleaning time by up to 50%[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Seals window rubbers to stop those annoying black runs:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]eliminates spotting![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]no detailing needed:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]no soap suds to clean up:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]very low cost to apply:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Eco-friendly safe to use:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]contains no chemicals no ipa etc:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]100% biodegradable:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]The only professional Eco friendly biodegradable formula in the world that works with traditional and water fed pole cleaning!
The worlds first professional window cleaning solution that has self-cleaning properties![/FONT][/COLOR]

Unless you are offering samples or giving us the option to purchase, what is the point of your post? :slight_smile:

Is it an actual product or just another idea?

It`s an actual product all info and how to purchase are on my facebook page! here: Redirecting...

Closed Group…

I don’t do facebook.

Looks good on paper, but I can’t use it til it has been thoroughly tested in the US.

I noticed it says it has “self cleaning” properties. Does this mean it makes the glass hydrophobic?

You can join!

Self-cleaning means the glass even if it gets soiled will self clean with rain, i live by the coast and my own windows get battered with sea salt etc; i did mine 6 months ago and they are still clean!

[MENTION=2009]jonnyald[/MENTION] have you tried this soap yet?

is your soap added into a bucket of water for application with a tmop?

if so I find it hard to claim “no detailing” because from what i understand its the technique of using the rubber that eliminates the need for detail, not the soap solution. amirite?

Normally that would be the case Dream! but even a novice can get spotless windows without the need to detail just by doing straight down pulls! no skill needed with this stuff!

not bought any yet. my workers are very wasteful when it comes to using soap and i dont want to fritter money unnecessarily . on arrival at EACH job they lace the applicator with soap ,dip it in the bucket one time only then that is enough to do one house . probably use 2 litres a week of soap a week all told

+1. I’ll PM you, [MENTION=6164]localwindowcleaner[/MENTION]

If this is a legit product that you truly believe in then get a shipment to Alex and let us members have some samples. Otherwise in my opinion you are just trying to sell snow to an Eskimo .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Hard to believe it self seals rubber seals.
Might work great across the pond,
But will need some feedback from testers till I toss my ecover
Pax

Sent from my bar stool using Window Cleaning Resource

Dont do facebook either…

stick it on ebay!

This stuff has been thoroughly tested in the UK. I’m in NZ, use eCover + IPA and although not tested or used myself I have taken a punt and shelled out for a litre plus International freight. No biggie because if only half the claims are true it’ll be money well spent. Over here our average house is done 3-4 times per year. Now it the claims are correct and the windows stay cleaner longer it will be the perfect product for us…

I prefer to drink my IPA…

Thought i would put these quotes up they are from window cleaners who were some of my tester including myself who have used it for over 6 months now! am sure some of you have heard about wagga(chris dawber) jeff brimble!

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Quotes from users![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Quotes![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Chris Dawber (wagga) I can thoroughly recommend it above any washing up liquid for shine and streak free finish leaving the most amazing shine![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]The shops we did were the best they have ever been![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]My son was using it today and he reckons its awesome. We are beginning to come back to windows done in the mix for the second time. They certainly seem to be self cleaning! [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]I am very impressed with the mix![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Dave Window Cleaner Rushforth its the bees knees![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Joseph Gormanly This Mpower is the best i have ever used since you suggested ecover i am so confident achieving a streak free shine now, [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]jeff brimble What really interests me is how it behaves by the sea side, the ozone grease near the sea is a major problem to those who work near the coast, it helps stop the marine dirt (Salt) sticking then its going to make life easier for many coastal cleaners [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Its great Jim Thomson, thank you on behalf of the industry [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Yay Jim and I was one of the biggest doubting thomas’s , it really does Nano coat the glass![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Brand new custy says to me but your not going to clean them now are you, its raining like a flash I replied "Its OK I am going to apply a Rainguard Nano Coating that will give the windows aded shine, she couldnt think of an answer and let me carry on Its true in a way, I have noticed that hphobic glass that used to show even rain spots no longer does. This mix ofJim Thomson is a dream come true, I am so enjoying my window cleaning work again.When I call back on previously coated jobs, they are a pleasure to clean and take no time to do. Trad on with brush or Tbar applied from a drinks bottle, am generally just doing the lower windows as its really fast to apply and wfp rinse off.I have some really 'hairy’hphobic glass and a second coat sorts them out. Life is good ! very, very good [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]A longtime ago I bought into Encyclopediea Brittanica, of course Bought the whole 2.5l why wouldn’t I it was recommended by Jim and now I am recommending it ,[/FONT][/COLOR]