Remember Ecover?

Still just a bunch of words man…

We see claims like this everyday for new products.

If you want the support of the members here than give us some samples. If it’s a great product than what do you have to lose?
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

He is just creating buzz.
When the ecover buzz started here we could see many reviews and opinions from OTHER wc’ers who have USED and approved ecover .
Plus we could go to a a few stores close by to purchase ecover.
As of now only 1 person is trying to make a buzz about this product and we have no way of trying it.
And only one outlet to get it.
Ecover is better till testers say otherwise.
Get your product into testers buckets and let THEM create the buzz for you .
Nuff Said
Pax

Sent from my iPhone while stuck in traffic using Window Cleaning Resource

pagliachi,

what you should understand is i was the one who recommended ecover to window cleaners! which is now used by many a window cleaner!
this new stuff has many benefits over ecover! having used ecover myself and now this new cleaner! well i stopped using ecover over 6 months ago this new cleaner has many benefits over ecover and other cleaners! it is on sale in the uk at the moment! plus this is from an american cleaner Quote: [COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Johnny-Splash Window Cleaning AndPowerwashing[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]my review here in usa is "they shined better than anything i’ve used "
[/FONT][/COLOR]Now it is not all about shine it has many benefits to the user and the householder!

now as for samples customs will only let me send a ltr at a time! samples are in 100ml bottles each 100ml bottle makes 25ltrs of solution! if any forum member wants to pay the postage i will gladly send a ltr over for free! they can then pass the samples to other cleaners!

If this product blows up, it could start World Soap War III.

The difference is getbackupagain is my solution is unique in that it has good slip yet contains no soap!

do you use this soap with your WFP too?

Yes you can either add it to pure water @1000-1 or spray on to brush to apply it then wfp as normal, users who have had problems with wfp spotting have said adding it to your pure water seems to have stopped the spotting issues!

Where is this available to buy online aside from Facebook - I dont and wont use it.

Im from the UK and would like to try this both for trad and wfp work… please find a UK online distributor or set up an ebay account - you’ll reach more of a audience this way…

Ebay!!

ChrisG: website is being done! and i am the only uk distributor in the meantime if you require any email me! [email protected]

I’ll shoot an email thru soon… :slight_smile:

Yep got it chris! orders gone out to Aus, New Zealand, Spain, Germany,Finland,Usa, interested to see what results come back and how it performs in different countries!

Yep I do get you brought ecover to this forums attention.
After reading your post I did my due diligence And searched for ecover use for window cleaning and found lots of other uk window cleaners sprouting its praise.
As I research your new soap I find only you praising your soap.
Not saying your soap is bad
Just that it was sooooo much easier to get others thoughts on ecover when you brought it to the forum
Pretty much now it’s only your reviews right now.
Figger out away to get it to testers so they can spout your soaps greatness.
That’s all
Pax

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Dont know why you quoted me, when replying to a post from [MENTION=6164]localwindowcleaner[/MENTION]

lol

Anyway, will mention [MENTION=6164]localwindowcleaner[/MENTION] to bring it to their attention :slight_smile:

well, dont forget to reply though will you… :wink:

[QYes i get what you are saying the difference is that i posted about ecover in all the forums in the uk, now days a lot of uk cleaners are using facebook so my new product is posted there that could be the reason it dont show up on your searches but if you type this in to goole (mpower window cleaner`s shine) it will come up in the search!

cheers jim
UOTE=pagliachi;304142]Yep I do get you brought ecover to this forums attention.
After reading your post I did my due diligence And searched for ecover use for window cleaning and found lots of other uk window cleaners sprouting its praise.
As I research your new soap I find only you praising your soap.
Not saying your soap is bad
Just that it was sooooo much easier to get others thoughts on ecover when you brought it to the forum
Pretty much now it’s only your reviews right now.
Figger out away to get it to testers so they can spout your soaps greatness.
That’s all
Pax

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource[/QUOTE]

I think Jim would not have gone to all this effort unless this was the real deal, Jim is what i would say is the Einstein of Window cleaning and knows what he´s talking about , and anyone who does not take the chance to at least buy a small sample could be missing out on chance to move forwards with there window cleaning business and future. so for the sake of a few dollars take the opportunity… because as window cleaners anything that helps your day go better is more than worth its price… and the price hes asking is a basically a pittance …

Ps. Dont forget what this soaps enables you to do !!!

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Feedback just come in from the USA! George Moore
It just arrived, and I just did my first house with it. WOOOW!!!
After i applied it to all the windows, I started WFP work. It was FASTER. It was WAY easier. And the result was PERFECT!! AND THAT SHINE!! WOW![/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]
Now I’m going to see how long they stay clean. I will be in touch.
Cheers
George[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app