Remember Ecover?

2013 World Series Champion
Boston Red Sox

Wicked awsome. I would write more but I got to grab a dunkin donuts coffee. Dunkin donuts coffee is awsome. Wicked pisser bro

Hmm! I sense some scepticism here. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I’m telling you guys that apart from a couple of small hiccups (my problem), there is something really special going on here. It is very strange adding a couple of capfuls of product to 5 litres of water and then scrubbing and ‘featherlight’ squeegeeing and there is NO suds. Interestingly on internal retail I dropped nearly 30 minutes off a job because there was no need to blade off tape and bunting residue. A firm wipe with micro fibre and it was gone. My first externals were done over 10 days ago and checking yesterday when I was asked to do a one off internal I was amazed they were still pretty much clean…Don’t knock it 'till you try it guys!!
By the by New Zealand…Residential 3-4 times a year. Commercial frontages mostly monthly. Early indications are I’m going to be having a much more relaxed year…

I mix Ecover and GG4 together. Works really well

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Soap wars!

Sent from my ME173X using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Not really! Window cleaners shine does not contain any (soap!) nor any hazardous chemicals ipa`s etc:! and completely safe to use! for you or your workers!

Trial bottles has been shipped all over the world and gone through customs in usa,aus, new,zeland,germany,finland,spain, all gone through without any problems,The fact it can be sent anywhere in the world without any restrictions shows just how safe the product is.

I am currently in discussion with an overseas distributor this will make it more available to guys like you`s in the usa,aus, Etc: without having to pay costly shipping fees!

Remember it contains no soap! no soap means no soap residue and no soap mess to clean up!

Jim

LOL. This is exactly what I’ve just been trying to explain to my wife to justify the container load I want to purchase (she said no to the container ship)… IT IS NOT A SOAP…Forget everything you’ve thought about slip…this is a glass treatment that, first time, appears to take longer…second time time …nope there still clean. Lightly wipe all ledges and move on…sharp sharp new blade and featherlight touch. I’m actually rethinking my workflow as I’ve found the Wagtail PC comes into it’s own with this stuff. …

You should re-talk to your wife :wink: there is a big opportunity there for you eric! there is an add on side to this! info will be supplied to distributors/re-sellers!

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#333333]I am currently in discussion with an overseas distributor to cut down on shipping cost for overseas buyers!

Anyone else who would like to become an overseas distributor/re-seller can contact me [email protected][/COLOR][/FONT]

i have been using it all week, one will see that the glass is extremely clear and clean , listen to this… the stuff is great in a hot sun does not evaporate as quick as other soaps !!!.. cleaning up is much quicker !!! because there are no soap suds, it works really good… its great for pre-spraying… window glass and FRAMES the dirt on frames and glass dissolves quicker what does all this mean people ??? it means you save energy and you have cleaner windows… the other big point is . and jim will be making avid on this is that next time you clean you will witness something very unique and that is the windows clean much quicker… just do your self a favour and buy it stop procrastinating about what it might not do… it works, and will be of great benefit to you

Are you going to be selling it thru wcr?

I mean if it’s so amazing then I’m sure you have sent them samples to pass out so that they can help you get this amazing solution out into the hands of real cleaners. When will it be available in wcr? To be honest if you can’t make that happen then I’m not really interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I would like a sample as well

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Ill buy a bottle. Pm me

LOL! Funny you say that. In the carpet cleaning industry, there is ALWAYS a new “miracle” chem that you JUST have to buy. It’s the same way in the window cleaning industry with soaps, squeegees and WFP’s.

I don’t buy the feedback of a couple cleaners, nor do I rush out and buy the “latest hot thing” just so it can collect dust on the shelf.

I’ll leave the new “unicorn tears” soap to guy who don’t care about wasting time and money. I only care about proven products, that MANY people have had a real chance to use it consistently.

Screen magic was the new pixie dust at one time. Now we are hearing about speedy screen. I’m definitely interested in that too. But I need to see ALOT of feedback before I waste my time and money.

I’m not about to pay to do someone else’s R&D for them. :rolleyes:

Sorry lads all sample ave all been used up and sent out! however you will soon have an overseas distributor who you may request a sample from!

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]People keep asking about the window cleaners shine if it contains no soap what is it![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]well It is an Eco-friendly biodegradable professional cleaning solution! which enables window cleaners all over the world to become chemical free professional window cleaners! this can only be good for the industry! for the first time ever window cleaners can now clean internally/externally totally soap and chemical free![/FONT][/COLOR]

Of course

No doubt you will be showing this at the 2014 window cleaning and pressure washing convention in Tennessee. I will look for you there so I can try it out

no offense bro, but who cares?
Dawn soap all day errry day!

Really, how does one spell ‘patronise’ again? Dawn? who cares. Lets continue …A-Frame, Chamois and Scrim. Forget this new-fangled squeegee thing…