Remember Ecover?

Soap and chemical free?

We have water in America too. As a matter of fact, we have bottled water in every store here.

Mine has fluoride for that extra shine.

For window cleaning, I use dihydrogen oxide in liquid form. It’s fairly safe if used correctly. Sure, it kills hundreds of people per year, but I just can’t live without it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Do they not have periods on the keyboards in New Zeland!!!

I do think get what all you guys are whining about.

It’s like $25 to get some for yourself and most of that is shipping. Just buy some and try it out. Jeez.

And for the record, [MENTION=6164]localwindowcleaner[/MENTION] is a pretty well-respected guy in the u. K.

This product just got a cover page write-up in the u. K.'S window cleaning magazine. Which is kind of a big deal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

A big deal? You bet! It’s HUGE! He seems to be the only guy who knows how to milk a unicorn of it’s tears and bottle it! :smiley:

A product that is just THAT good, never need the creator/maker to create the buzz telling everyone it’s great. Something that great, speaks for itself.

P.S. I bought a whole gallon of GG4 for not much more than what you paid for unicorn tears. :wink: GG4 seems to be a well respected product by many, MANY others in the industry. I did not hear about it from the CEO of Titan labs either.

He was also featured on Robinson’s blog alongside EBC.

I’m going to try EBC here soon, but I’m pretty happy with my ecover + gg4. Unless something comes along that magically eats fingerprints and orange chicken sauce, then I’ll probably stick with my soap. I’m a very slow adopter.

I like giving the best service possible, but if a product came around where you only needed to clean the windows once per year, then my route work just went out the window. I’m thinking of this stuff specifically:

//youtu.be/z5L_vPkorBU

One thing I LIKE about EBC, is they are listening to the end users, and tweaking it to work how WE need it too. Although I have not tried it, so long as feedback continues to come in, and EBC listens to those who use it, I may try it myself by next summer.

With fingerprints being from skin oils, have you tried anything to add to your wash to dissolve it?

Nope, like I said, I’m a really slow adopter. You got something?

Not right off hand.

The only thing I could suggest would be sealing the glass in problem areas, but then you have the hydrophobic issue…

Tried TSP for them?

That’s totally, completely and patently false. If that were the case, Apple never would have marketed the iphone. You wouldn’t see Dyson on TV pimping his vacuums. Etc etc etc.

If you can’t absorb $25 worth of product cost and a few hours of field testing to see if you can possibly be an innovator in your market then a) you need to examine the health of your business and b) reevaluate you status with regard to whether you are a follower or a trailblazer.

I’m listening to both sides of this. My thoughts are tho if it truly is what the man claims then why isn’t it on the WCR store for sale. EBC is and from what I’ve read there is no difference in promontions of each product, as far as guys have said both soaps are mentioned in the same articles. However one of them ISNT available for purchase or even sample thru WCR, the place where this guy is trying to market to, which is obviously a great place to do so btw.

Also Caleb. Do you use this soap? Or are you just captain save a window cleaner? :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I see why everyone here is annoyed, he is describing the process of pumping pure water through a wfp to clean a window.
the only difference is that he has some kind of hydrobhobic agent in his pure water which makes it self cleaning.

maybe his solution is to add some of his solution into our wfp tanks? or downstream the solution inline with our wfp lines?

im betting that its not a soap and cant be a soap, everyone is getting confused because op mentions ecover in his opening post but he is not comparing it to ecover which is a soap that goes in a bucket.

the op mentions streak free/ detail free…you cannot get streak free/ detail free by using a strip washer and squeegie, even you guys with the 45 degree channel will not get 100% detail free windows like how a wfp will.

([COLOR=#333333][INDENT]With fingerprints being from skin oils, have you tried anything to add to your wash to dissolve it?)

Window cleaners shine rips right through finger prints freemind buy one and you will see and if it does not do what i say it does i will guarantee your money back!;)[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[/COLOR]

We are talking about a 25 dollar bottle of soap. Not a $600 IPhone, not a $500 vacuum. You are being BRANDED to. Dyson is NOT the world’s best vacuum. Matter of fact, it will void the warranty on some carpet from certain mills.
And you didn’t see Steve Job’s mug in all those commercials for the Apple products. Job’s sold people on a “belief”. Job’s did not sell products.

Again, how many times have you seen the CEO of Titan telling us how GREAT GG3 and GG4 are? You don’t. If the creator has to tell YOU why it’s such a great product, there is your first clue. Shouldn’t other users be telling you that? And what should make you a little more suspicious, is when you are told it is soap and chemical free.

Really? Without a soap, where is the glide? Without chemical, how is it supposed to clean? It takes chemicals and water to break loose, and suspend dirt and contaminates. You have the inventor, being as mysterious and vague as can be. While I would not expect him to reveal his secret sauce, if you are gonna sell it as chemical “Free” I am left to think it is nothing but water. Don’t pee on my shoe and tell me it’s raining!

It isn’t about absorbing 25 bucks. It’s about tossing money in the toilet. Do you buy every trinket? Do you waste your money on every new shiny thing that hits the market? Of coarse not. Why should we waste money on “magic beans”? Maybe it is GREAT cleaning solution. But the vagueness of the inventor makes me untrusting of it.
And HOW is this “unicorn tears” gonna make ME a innovator? LOL! How much cleaner IS this going to make my glass, as opposed to GG4? Does it somehow double my invoice? Does it just need to be mopped on, and no squeegee work?

Ok Gary!!! Let me rephrase. Do you use mr windowcleaners secret sauce. ?

An answer would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Ok. Tell you what, I’ll bite. If you will refund the cost for your product AND the shipping, I’d buy some.

SO LONG AS, this product is designed to be used just like any other bucket additive. I do not run a WFP at this time, I am nose to glass. So if this will work, you just let me know. If this came be used in place of my GG4, I’ll buy it, if you are willing to back it up 100%

I’ll take a sample when you can get me one. If it’s magic on the fingerprints, then I’ll be an early adopter depending on price. How does it do for sugary substances left behind by grubby kids?

Deal freemind! :smiley:

Because it’s BRAND-FRICKIN-NEW! not everything is invented in 'MURICA. not every product is at your instant fingertips for a free sample.

And no, I haven’t tried it. But I’m not going to take assume it’s snake oil. That’s ignorant.

Other guys I respect love the product.

It got a major write up in a major wc magazine.

The inventor has some street cred (prolly more than any of you jokers)

So yeah, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt before I arbitrarily decide to drop a deuce in his corn flakes.