Safe/one restore question

Some of us “old timers” like Thad and others remember way back when Squirtgun and Jeff Le Cours of JL Pressure Cleaning used X Jets.
Jeff used to go buy extremely GPM small pressure washers because you do get a better draw ratio when using an X Jet with a low GPM machine.
It can “work” but it is hokey, clumsy, and messy as well.
The Delevan 5850 12 volt roof cleaning pump, or the Delevan Fat Boy are much better options.

This San Antonio Texas Roof Cleaning Search says different.:slight_smile: There are roof cleaners in West Texas.

Oh really, there are no roof cleaners in West Texas ? This is not what u said in this post.

And AC, with all due respect, you did NOT “start the chemical roof cleaning industry” We were using stucco paint rollers on long poles dipped in chlorine/water solutions when I was a roofers helper back in Seattle in the early 80’s. I know plenty of people who cleaned roofs chemically long before I did.

Yep, I was cleaning tile roofs in Clearwater Fl back in the 80’s right out of high school. Course the method we used then would seem archaic now.

How did you do it?
Brush? Pump up?

All of the above at one point or another plus DSing and wanding

Doug Rucker Clean and Green Solutions 281.883.8470

Doug, did u ever notice that when downstreaming roofs, that a really small pressure washer seems to suck better ?
Jeff LeCours of JL Pressure Washing used to downstream roofs, and he purposely bought really really small GPM machines from Home Depot just to downstream with!
I was never a pressure washer, and only owned one in my life.
Back before we had the excellent, low cost roof cleaning pumps we have today, my “expertise” was the modification of pumps to stand up to Chlorine.

Never really noticed Chris

Doug Rucker Clean and Green Solutions 281.883.8470