No. Not at all.
It just went from "Good for you."
To increased clarity.

I WAS thinking about how I can respond, because I have similar issues with my calendar (different app), and I’m trying to figure out if it’s a google thing.

• ‘working the problem’

But thanks for going right back to “smartass mode” though. :confused:

:rolleyes:

lol, sometimes I can’t help myself…

Shit, man… I guess SO. jeez.

Eh, you made me smile/self reflect. I guess I’m the same way sometimes.:smiley:

Thanks, and I’m not here just to bust on you. If I had known the whole system was in Beta mode I might not have jumped on board so quickly. I am sticking around a while but it’s with a wait and see mindset. Right now I find that don’t trust your system to function correctly and that causes me some stress. The main “feature” I want is reliability. Thanks for the quick replies though.

[MENTION=167]Steve[/MENTION]
Understood. I truly understand where you are coming from, but it is that very trail-blazing, quick iterating approach that will allow us to become the best out there in the shortest amount of time. By pushing fast we are learning way faster than our competitors and we are also on the forefront of what professionals want, given the fact that we listen to live requests. I wouldn’t quite say we are in beta mode though :wink: We will work on that reliability for you. The fact that we can pump out so many features so quickly is a testament to how fast we will be able to perfect the features we already have. We are shifting to that now that we are more feature complete.

Keep the faith!! We will update you frequently.

I asked this question when you first came on with WCRA so I guess “fast” is all in the definition. Instead of taking shots at your competition I would focus on where your company is and where your heading. Complete your goals and set yourself apart and success will follow. It is of no benefit to your company to explain what Jobber will and will not do. Jobber had my signature issue resolve in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

[MENTION=6480]GPW[/MENTION]
I only brought up Jobber because you did, but fair point. We do focus on what we are doing. We are just much younger than Jobber so we have a lot of work cut out for us. Also, our company is a fraction of their size. We are doing the best we can.

If you go back and look again you will see I never mentioned Jobber, simply asked a question. Steve stated that he was considering using House Call Pro and Jobber side by side. I’m just offering advice that has help me quickly grow my business. I focus on what I do best and have stopped focusing on those around me and mainly behind me.

[MENTION=6480]GPW[/MENTION]

Some great advice, to be sure.

[MENTION=38617]HouseCallPro[/MENTION]

Can you do bids from house call?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

[MENTION=26504]GenaroGuzman[/MENTION]

Hey Genaro, we don’t do bids quite yet. We are currently working on estimates, then we will focus on bids. We will announce all updates on here so you know the second we have that feature.

That would be great ! If you can put first a clients info in the data base under estimates and when they accept or work is done then move that client under current client list ,would be great . Also have the ability to still send post cards to estimates you didn’t get.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Seems like bids/quotes would be an easy (not “easy” maybe “natural”) progression from the invoice setup.
Except for the invoice number.
But I’d be happy to have the number for a quote be Q101 or Quote101 and the invoice simply change to #101.

This is my ‘Non Judgy Face’ I’m presenting.
Because as much as I don’t care for the customer side of things, I really like the layout of your app.

Jobber is amazing, everything I needed in software. I don’t think I’ll every use anything else

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

its amazing how diverse our community is because I feel the same way with house call pro.

i had tried all the programs and not one fit me exactly the way I wanted.

The important thing is to find something that works for your business.

I am seriously impressed with Jobber but for now I’m staying with HCP and Pro-posal because I have already invested in them. If HCP doesn’t beef up the iphone app and get the bugs worked out by Winter, I’m jumping over to Jobber for sure. It has so many great features that already work flawlessly.

Personally, I think HCP and Jobber are the two best options by far.

i would be shocked if HCP does not improve that by winter. Even the recent email mention that they are about to tweak the iPhone app

i quite using jobber at the end of last year because there were some fatal flaws and no sign of a fix. the development track seemed very slow which gave me little hope that the issues i cared about would ever get addressed. same thing with TCF. there are features about both that i really like, and if they could somehow combine i think it would be perfect. in the end, they are both just rehashes of the same ideas that have been done to death.

HCP is still too thin to really be used as a full scale crm. there are a lot of critical features that still aren’t implemented. it’s really more of a novelty right now than an actual work tool, but…
I’m sticking with it for three main reasons

1. the cheap cc processing helps subsidize the already low cost of the service

2. the development track is lightning fast. in the last month, since i signed up i have seen multiple SIGNIFICANT features implemented. features that have addressed needs i specifically requested. within the context of how long the PRO side of House Call has been live, it’s very significant to me that the developers are making meaningful, tangible strides in development EVERY WEEK. and this is really polished, slick software that is a pleasure to look at and interact with. not something i can say about all of the other software we are being sold.

3. (and this is the most important one) HCP is the only crm software of the bunch that is actually doing something NEW. The customer/contractor connection is the only one of it’s kind that i’m aware of. They also have some clever ideas that are going to be amazing and unique once fully implemented. They are aggressively focused on mobile first, which is forward thinking. they are rolling marketing, tagging, routing, scheduling, invoicing, payment, follow-up and a host of other things, all in one package that’s specifically built around a MOBILE PLATFORM. the other guys are doing it backwards- trying to build a system and then shoehorn it into a mobile iteration. it’s specifically designed around the idea that convenience for the customer is the single most important thing. and in the era we are moving into, as our clientele morphs from boomers and grumpy gen x’ers to impatient tech-dependent millenials , that’s huge to me.

and to [MENTION=167]Steve[/MENTION]'s point about updates vs. bug fixes- i get what you are saying brother. but that’s just not how software development works. sure, it would be great if every singel feature was perfect before it went live, but think about it- what software developer do you know that EVER delivers on that? messed with iOS or OSX lately? broke as crap, and those are magical Apple products.

there are often multiple teams of developers each working on different modules of a software platform. so features get rolled out as soon as they are somewhat viable and then based on user feedback bugs get fixed on the fly. the bugs attached to one feature aren’t getting necessarily getting shelved in favor of new features being rolled out, sometimes it’s just different teams working on different components of the package.

in the end, HCP has been probably the most responsive developer i’ve seen in terms of listening, implementing and fixing issues quickly. will that continue forever? not sure. but what i’ve seen so far is encouraging.

I’d be curious to know what your issues were with Jobber. I’ve been testing it for a week and can’t find any problems with it. It’s possible that I just expect too much from HCP but when I see that the Jobber iPhone app can show you the customer’s multiple phone numbers, email address, notes and attachments, quotes, previous jobs, past invoices and billing history compared to House call Pro which shows you only one phone number I can’t deny that I rather have Jobber right now in the field.