The Moerman Liquidator Squeegee: The documentary. Lee Burbidge

Before I saw this video I was thinking about NOT buying a liquidator because all my channels are already modified. Well it looks to me like the Liquidator channels are way better. Watch the video and you’ll see for yourself.

Moerman Liquidator & Window Cleaning Tools

Window Cleaning-Home Made Mod vs Liquidator (another Polzn Bladz video)

//youtu.be/9qqoA-q0uVw

PS: Hot off the press! Polzn Bladz just posted this video to YouTube.

Window Cleaning-Toughest of Seals (Testing Prototypes)
Polzn Bladz

//youtu.be/x6jSqz4CI9w

Will WCR carry these when released?
[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]

Thanks for sharing the videos. Should be on the market soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Looks like it’s the next great thing in window cleaning.

I know I’ll be grabbing a few different sizes, my modified channels are junk compared to this.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Congratulations Bob! A true industry changing innovation from start to finish. Awesome.

I agree! I talked with Bob (Polzn Bladz) via email this morning. He said next week is “launch week” for the Liquidator. Hopefully we can buy one before the end of March.

Yep we will have them

Can. Not. Wait!!

I wonder how the Moerman rubber is, though? Apparently it’s got to be pretty good…

this guy is absolute genius ! very happy for his innovations and especially the liquidator baby :slight_smile:
will for sure buy few of those! hope wcr will sell them here!

Great That it’s issued. Looks really tight on the edges, where can I buy them ? Josh

Bob how well do they work on straight pulls, I didn’t see that demonstrated. And. Also is there a liquidator channel for the wagtail .

I m a big fan. And subscriber. You ve taught me a lot, good see this come to fruition.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

iv been using moerman rubber 2 yrs with my crew of 3 - verdict- its ACE!

When the WCR has them I will absolutely buy. What I need however is the ability to change handles and rubber. I must use a swivel/super system handle. And love those with a handle angle of only 15 degrees. Tough to get now. I used to use a hack saw on the old green Unger handles that no one liked. Unger used to have a 15 degree. I have been a hacker for many years. I always envisioned a swivel with an adjustable handle angle. From 0 to 35 degrees. The Contour in my opinion is absolute trash. OK. That is the worst thing I will say here.

This Liquidator looks fantastic. Can’t wait to try it. And I want one of those blue strip washers too.

Henry

Doc [MENTION=3241]dexter445[/MENTION] brought up an interesting review…

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/residential-window-cleaning/39889-liquidator-review.html

I would bet that problem was fixed with the end product, I mean… I hope so at least because that would ruin the entire tool if that happened

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

I watched a video where they dropped the finalized squeegee from about 4 ft onto the point of the end clip. It stayed together. Hopefully we don’t wipe the rubber and the ends fly off

From the looks of it in this video those are the standard commercial window sills here in the US. I would say 90% of the commercial windows my company does have that style of seal on the sill. If it’s as good as it seems…GAME CHANGER!

Polzn Bladz put more than a couple videos up today. Here’s another one where the Liquidator goes head to head with a Wagtail.

//youtu.be/gc27vCWjgqU