Today's job

That looks so odd. You got this crappy window overlooking a nice yard at what I’m guessing is a big, expensive house.

This happens more than one might imagine. I have had several homes over the years where the house looked great, interiors immaculate, but the windows were left as “eh, they work.” Some folks suffer the sticker shock of the cost for replacement windows, or paying to have existing ones refurbished correctly. That price tag can make one say “eh, they work.”

1 Like

Today’s job was scissor lift repair. Sometimes we actually clean windows.

2 Likes

1 Like

Upstairs view from a B&B. I will do the adjacent one in a couple of weeks once it is finished.

3 Likes

Wow you own a scissor lift?
Sure is something I would never do, I have always just rented 1 and customer pays for it, that way you don’t have to worry about its maintenance or insurance, trailer rego, extra fuel lugging it around.
But each to their own

Wheres your 3 points of contact on that ladder taking the pic? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is a joke there but I’m not gonna touch it. Lol

1 Like

Assembled this greenhouse (several times :anguished:) for my wife the day before she returned from 7 weeks with the grandson. I need to go on sabbatical from her projects until late October.

Yep. Homer, Alaska

1 Like

Today’s job…actually my everyday job. Being with the wife and kiddos! In @walkthruglass territory.

Hey, @walkthruglass why are people on boulder’s trails being so snobbish lately?Edit: After the post had couple of nice conversation with some people. It seems that the 25 and under “professionals” are too good to respond to someone saying hi. Maybe I’m just getting too old.

4 Likes

Love the van man.