Today's job

Some Scratch removal today

5 Likes

Fighting the freeze

2 Likes

Do you got a hot water system or what temp do you cut off at @anon46335951?

I’ve never leaned a ladder on the window frame like that before have you ever had problems?

The stand-off is resting against the framing around the window. No issues what so ever.

1 Like

No hot water system here, temps can be around 30 degrees. On the edge today, can’t turn system off the jets freeze

2 Likes

Couldn’t do this window last year. Love our ez mini!! @RHG_Products @Streakerfree

8 Likes

What pole are you using?

We use the Gardiner Xtreme X3 47 foot

5 Likes

This week’s jobs… a nice mix of commercial and residential.

5 Likes

Looks like we do the same work @OPM nice pics! I like the diversity of one day water fed, the next dropping off a building, the next on a 40ft ladder, and then cool off with route work. Lol

2 Likes

You know me so well… LoL. Yes my guy wanted to take IRATA and do rope work so I put him through, bought some gear and now we can do rope access in addition to our regular commercial wfp work. I have less than 10% residential so it is a nice break to show up to those with coffee in hand.

2 Likes

@OPM looks like you have a very well-rounded business capable of handling any job, good work

6 Likes

It also sounds like your employee has some good motivation and wants to learn, that’s always a plus.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon46335951

1 Like

I had to beat the bushes to find this guy.

2 Likes

Trust me I know, I just got tired of it after a while. Maybe one day I’ll give it a shot agian. I like what you’re doing, that was my vision. It’s good to see someone doing it. Keep up the good work my friend.

2 Likes

1 Like

One of the best purchases of the year. Have you had any issues with your DI tank?

If you’re still having issues with it hit me up. We’ll help you out.

1 Like