Today's job

Can I send it in for a replacement or?

Hey @Streakanator I sent you an email.

No issues. Using an RO w it too. Very pleased.

Which brush do you use on that job Josh?? Do you rinse fully on the glass at that height or rotate away, leaving the edge on glass? Do you think there is any mileage in adding the Gardiner fanjet rinse bar and leaving the brush on the glass.

1 Like

Good question! Our policy is to rinse with one brush edge on the glass above 3 stories. I’ve gone inside to see the results and tested it and tested it… Even on hydrophobic glass rinsing this way is just fine as long as you follow the procedure rigorously and do one last shot on the top to erase any possible brush marks. I barely rinse more on the hydrophobic glass than I do on hydrophilic.

Would a rinse bar work better? Honestly it’d make me a bit nervous until I’ve retested from scratch.

I’m using the Gardiner medium mixed here. Pretty much our go to brush. This one just finished its 2nd year and it’s still looking not too shabby.

1 Like

Thankyou for that comprehensive comment. Is the ‘Medium Mixed’ a Supreme, Xtreme, Super Light or Ultimate? I use the Xtreme and Sill brush right now.

1 Like

It’s the Super-light brush. A great combination of bristle count, stability up high, light weight, and scrubbing power.

2 Likes

Thanks for quick reply

1 Like

One of those days…

4 Likes

Got to love winter! ^^^

1 Like

love it when the squeegee is the right size

3 Likes

Helps on dry glass too? Amazing.

id already cleaned the window and just held the squeegee near it to show you guys

1 Like

This job helped reach a new weekly high :slight_smile:

9 Likes

They look nice. All sparkly n’ stuff.

5 Likes

While working inside of an office building today noticed a few historic pictures of local buildings.

Check out the old school window cleaner that caught my eye.

10 Likes

In house glass scratch removal training today

7 Likes

no work just play stopping for frozen yogurt

1 Like

Nice sand rail!

1 Like